Why are you here?

@noobs @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zub111, gigell, boxface34 and 6 others
IMG 3170

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mike21, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
In Primal nature i'd be hiding in the trees while you are standing under it scratching your head like the grug that you are, then i'd throw a big rock and it would land on your head instantly killing you. I'd then crawl down and take your food, women and clothes. You may be physically superior but IQ trumps all

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clown Show, mike21 and 9 others
yikes, thats extremly ableist incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois, cromagnon and 1 other person
most people nowadays have zero useful skills to speak of

really only good at mindless manual labor tasks and pushing buttons around, utterly mogged by self sufficient medieval peasants

teramogged by the problem-solving skills of your average hunter gatherer

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
In Primal nature i'd be hiding in the trees while you are standing under it scratching your head like the grug that you are, then i'd throw a big rock and it would land on your head instantly killing you. I'd then crawl down and take your food, women and clothes. You may be physically superior but IQ trumps all
You no throw rock because I dodge rock

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
yikes, thats extremly ableist incel
The fact that normies even believe in ableism existing, not comprehending that NATURE itself is ableist and will refuse poor excuses for people.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
You no throw rock because I dodge rock
GRUG SCRATCH HEAD, GRUG NOT UNDERSTAND ROCK FALL FROM SKY, GRUGETTE THINK SMARTER GRUG CAME DOWN FROM SKY, GRUGETTES WORSHIP AND FUCK SMARTER GRUG HEHE!

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and cromagnon
He’s a standard 14 year old kid he’s not physically superior bruh wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon and JohnDoe
most of this forum are antisocial leeches

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and Costcosuperstore
nah dude just jump onto him and RKO him. Easy.
Randy Orton Sport GIF by WWE

He’s a standard 14 year old kid he’s not physically superior bruh wtf
I’m superior in the way I am autistic and therefore free spirited also I turned 15 a month ago stop being ageist inkwell

humans mimick the animals native to their biome and habitat, colorful birds in Thailand and that's where the ladyboys at.

always appreciate the human form mirroring gods diverse nature

I’m superior in the way I am autistic and therefore free spirited also I turned 15 a month ago stop being ageist inkwell
so pretty much the same point @JohnDoe is is making essentially. Because both of you use your wits and not your strength.

Ideally I want both. Very strong and very intelligent

• +1
so pretty much the same point @JohnDoe is is making essentially. Because both of you use your wits and not your strength.

Ideally I want both. Very strong and very intelligent
Grog no read grog smash head with rock

• +1
they would get exiled from the community in nature
That's a community / society where you'd GAIN from being pro-social. The current system is NOT, in fact it has NOT been.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That's a community / society where you'd GAIN from being pro-social. The current system is NOT, in fact it has NOT been.
Imagine some normie ass fucker acting super entitled and narcy in nature. Tell me how that would work out.

Imagine some normie ass fucker acting super entitled and narcy in nature. Tell me how that would work out.
DIdn'T I say you would gain from being pro-social in nature? Not in our world, no.

The fact that normies even believe in ableism existing, not comprehending that NATURE itself is ableist and will refuse poor excuses for people.
its a label for a type of social behavior, its inherently something outside of nature, thereby making nature's perspective on it irrelevent

the whole point of society is to escape the natural life , it makes sense for ableism to be a negative thing, and it is

DIdn'T I say you would gain from being pro-social in nature? Not in our world, no.
You would be some fucking slave or serf for most of human history. Lol at this nostalgia bullshit that incels always try.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
HyderabadLion234

• JFL
Are we in primal nature dumb cuck ?

You would die because of stupidity in ooga booga times

There's something about neotonous bitches with no lower third that makes me want to jackhammer their face like it's a road under construction
I figured it out , in my case it was resentment for them looking like they had a better childhood than me, you can see this girl never got the belt growing up and now im punishing the father by jackhammering the throat

• +1
Are we in primal nature dumb cuck ?

You would die because of stupidity in ooga booga times
No I wouldn’t, im smarter than 90% of the population, and I’m not saying that because I’m a narcy bitch either

i’m more evolved than you

we aren’t caveman niggers anymore
I’m not talking about you or sal blud im just tagging you

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I’m not talking about you or sal blud im just tagging you
i know im not just talking about me

dirty pajeet @wishIwasSalludon could never be very evolved ofc

it’s like white people giving a tablet to a chimp

Last edited: