Seeing someone die

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
You can't have an opinion on wars or death unless you have witnessed it first hand
This thing we call a human goes from the biggest something, to absolutely nothing
All those memories, all those stories, his life, it's all gone the next second
He was right here a second ago, he had a name, hobbies, interests, loved ones
And the exact next second, he became nothing, he disappeared

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4416, Timelessbrah and 9 others
Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6785 and 8 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 4570, Gargantuan and 1 other person
so?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4570 and W0KESTMOTHF
You can't have an opinion on wars or death unless you have witnessed it first hand
This thing we call a human goes from the biggest something, to absolutely nothing
All those memories, all those stories, his life, it's all gone the next second
He was right here a second ago, he had a name, hobbies, interests, loved ones
And the exact next second, he became nothing, he disappeared
I saw some pussy jump front of a train and mashed to pieces of brain

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6382
If you watch gore and think your tough it’s the most retarded shit

online doesn’t come close to if it’s happens right in front of you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
o boo hoo nigga

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Ritalincel and PYT
Whenever someone dies it's the most high's judgement. They were already nothing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 7863, Copeful and 1 other person
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
''Im a survior thats all there is , living and dying''

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, wagbox, owlofathena and 1 other person
Idk what it is. But my natural instinct is to hurt people. Manipulate them. Get close so I can do maximum damage and leave unscathed. I wasn’t like this before. This started around 15-16 yrs old

when I feel a connection with someone I want to hurt them. I get urges and constant thoughts of torturing, killing, and in general, hurting them. Making them feel pain.

I’m not a good person for this reason. My eyes are black. I’m almost convinced that I’m a devil
You are the devil, no bullshit

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and W0KESTMOTHF

Tedbundymaxxing

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, PYT and W0KESTMOTHF
You let me foken die

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, PYT and Deleted member 6382
On a serious note this is true op , same with all the gore watching self proclaimed pshycos. They would get scared and puke if they saw someone flay someone alive in person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 9344, PYT and 5 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, PYT and Deleted member 7863

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 6382

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4570
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and owlofathena
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 7863
Hate him tbh he would stab you in the back at any moment to save himself
yes But hes badass af , he is the perfect cowboy a dishonorable thief they aint nothing more. Also dual wielding god fucking loved him the entire game

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and owlofathena

Attachments

• 1601310275028.png
    1601310275028.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4570 and W0KESTMOTHF
If you watch gore and think your tough it’s the most retarded shit

online doesn’t come close to if it’s happens right in front of you
Tbh quite surreal the transition from sentience to an empty husk is something that can’t be replicated on online gore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
feeling suicidal today tbh

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6382

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 6382
Tbh quite surreal the transition from sentience to an empty husk is something that can’t be replicated on online gore
Bro. How was cancer like. I'm curious tbh.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4570
Bro. How was cancer like. I'm curious tbh.
Kinda fucked tbh
Every week you had blood tests and you would just pray nothings wrong with your blood counts and you don’t require transfusions or anything
The drugs really mess with you on chemo constant jittering and sleeplessness because they give you high doses of corticosteroids to starve the tumour cells but in turn your body would become waek
Extremely bad constipation OR diarrhoea I had to get a pipe shoved up my ass because I became severely constipated and the shit basically hardened in my bowel
Also you would get extremely hungry due to the corticosteroids but at the same time the other drugs would cause extreme nausea and vommiting so non stop waking up and only small meals to make sure I wouldn’t vomit despite that I still lost weight
Radiotherapy would cause scarring it’s edfects are mostly long term and it depends on the region it’s applied to
They determined my bone wouldn’t be effected but I have long term muscle scarring along with my 2 surgeries
My leg isn’t fucked (where the tumor was) but when I sit for long periods of times I completely lose sensation of my thigh or it becomes tight
It’s a day to day thing sometimes I wake up and it hurts gigabad other days I forget it’s there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6382 and johncruz12345
Kinda fucked tbh
Every week you had blood tests and you would just pray nothings wrong with your blood counts and you don’t require transfusions or anything
The drugs really mess with you on chemo constant jittering and sleeplessness because they give you high doses of corticosteroids to starve the tumour cells but in turn your body would become waek
Extremely bad constipation OR diarrhoea I had to get a pipe shoved up my ass because I became severely constipated and the shit basically hardened in my bowel
Also you would get extremely hungry due to the corticosteroids but at the same time the other drugs would cause extreme nausea and vommiting so non stop waking up and only small meals to make sure I wouldn’t vomit despite that I still lost weight
Radiotherapy would cause scarring it’s edfects are mostly long term and it depends on the region it’s applied to
They determined my bone wouldn’t be effected but I have long term muscle scarring along with my 2 surgeries
My leg isn’t fucked (where the tumor was) but when I sit for long periods of times I completely lose sensation of my thigh or it becomes tight
It’s a day to day thing sometimes I wake up and it hurts gigabad other days I forget it’s there
That must be hard ngl. I once thought I was 100% gonna die. Worst feeling I've ever felt in my life. Your doing ok now right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and SubhumanCurrycel
That must be hard ngl. I once thought I was 100% gonna die. Worst feeling I've ever felt in my life. Your doing ok now right?
I’m 5 years out generally if it comes back it’s within the first 2 so I’m in the clear

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6382 and johncruz12345
Freak

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF