Seeing Stacy at gym is pure torture

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Your smv is already at maximum bitch. What are you doing here showing your ass and tits everywhere just to remind us that we can never get you?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman, Vitruvian, Angel and 7 others
All foids are addicted to attention. They cant get enough of it.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2426, BigBiceps and 4 others
if i was chad and have a 9 inch penis. i would flex it too. to increase my smv ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
YA. Feel you.

i fucking hate the cunts

I wish tinder and social media/liberalism didn’t fuck up hypergamy.

I wish tinder and social media/liberalism didn’t fuck up hypergamy.
Alays foid prefered better man, but they wasn't able to date them. So ugly/averge man were just possible option not someone that thay desired.

Alays foid prefered better man, but they wasn't able to date them. So ugly/averge man were just possible option not someone that thay desired.
Yes I agree, you need to stop taking the blackpill so seriois though, you’re not even that bad off

I'm subhuman dude. How to cope?
you’re not GL but you’re not exactly ugly either, go fix your acne and use your height to your advantage and you’ll be fine.

you’re not GL but you’re not exactly ugly either, go fix your acne and use your height to your advantage and you’ll be fine.
No i won't mog dudes with better face. It's suifuel. Many 5-6 psl dudes in my school that mog hard.

Bluepills me

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Your smv is already at maximum bitch. What are you doing here showing your ass and tits everywhere just to remind us that we can never get you?

Feel your pain no Stacy no life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Andromeda88