Seeing these autists protesting makes me feel so superior

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
It’s sad but at the same time I feel more confident because I know how much smarter I am than these idiots. Anyone else feel the same? It’s such a great ego boost knowing how actually retarded a lot of people are, makes me wonder what goes on in their thought processes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Stare, BigBiceps and 3 others
It’s sad but at the same time I feel more confident because I know how much smarter I am than these idiots. Anyone else feel the same? It’s such a great ego boost knowing how actually retarded a lot of people are, makes me wonder what goes on in their thought processes.
Having an ego is cope.

Not really, i just feel like a spectator witnessing western society go to shit.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, autistic_tendencies, Stare and 4 others
Not really, i just feel like a spectator witnessing western society go to shit.
I'm just caging at the stupidity of everything, clown world.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 1680
It’s so amazing how they don’t dig any deeper to find numbers on what’s actually going on. They just react to what the news tells them, takes that as unbiased 100% fact, and then make decisions off that. They’re SO easy to control and the media knows it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
It’s so amazing how they don’t dig any deeper to find numbers on what’s actually going on. They just react to what the news tells them, takes that as unbiased 100% fact, and then make decisions off that. They’re SO easy to control and the media knows it.
We are all part of "they're" claiming we have supremacy over them when you probably don't have any power.

We are all part of "they're" claiming we have supremacy over them when you probably don't have any power.
Only power we have right now is to arm ourselves and prepare. You underestimate the power of gun wielding citizens

Only power we have right now is to arm ourselves and prepare. You underestimate the power of gun wielding citizens
I mean power in resources, wealth. That's the only thing that matters in the end of the day. Every conflict can be boiled down to a want of wealth and resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I mean power in resources, wealth. That's the only thing that matters in the end of the day. Every conflict can be boiled down to a want of wealth and resources.
I’m talking sheer numbers though. If it came down to it the republicans and trump would call in the army if it gets bad enough, which it might. And the gun wielding citizens (who are republican) will be on the side of the army and the constitution. The president swore an oath to protect the constitution at all costs, and he will.

We deserve a second covid wave at this point

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
We deserve a second covid wave at this point
Bring on the black death. It would kill every soy dependant on society. men with survival skills and weapons can move to the country and build cabins and hunt and live off the land until it passes. The soys would just stay at home complaining praying for welfare checks.

ngl it's pretty fun to watch
Not for me tho. Frustrating i cant say anything to my normie friends who are blindly following as sheep, without being labelled as a racist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and GrayEyedBarrett
Not for me tho. Frustrating i cant say anything to my normie friends who are blindly following as sheep, without being labelled as a racist.
Who cares lol jfl.

• +1
My situation is competely shit. I have to stay here with no gun since I am not 21, my mom won’t get one cuz muh guns kill people stupid bitch. We are literally going to die. I an white im gonna die without a gun bruh i never even mmamaxxed. My neighborhood businesses are boarded up in preparation for them to come and loot resudential areas.

• Woah
Having an ego is cope.
you cant get rid of your ego. your ego is yourself, you can only so diminish how much your self perception affects your actions

just dont be a narcy and thats it. ego is necessary for civilization.

• Love it
you cant get rid of your ego. your ego is yourself, you can only so diminish how much your self perception affects your actions

just dont be a narcy and thats it. ego is necessary for civilization.
Yeah ur a psychonaut for sure hahha

Who cares lol jfl.
Nah its just annoying, when you speak to them, and thats all they have to talk about
My situation is competely shit. I have to stay here with no gun since I am not 21, my mom won’t get one cuz muh guns kill people stupid bitch. We are literally going to die. I an white im gonna die without a gun bruh i never even mmamaxxed. My neighborhood businesses are boarded up in preparation for them to come and loot resudential areas.
That sounds fucked my dude. Hopefully your high prenatal t will scare them away.

• +1
Nah its just annoying, when you speak to them, and thats all they have to talk about

That sounds fucked my dude. Hopefully your high prenatal t will scare them away.
Thanks bro jfl. I mean most of them are probably soy or shorter than me i just need to gymmaxx and fast or I’m fucked.

• +1
some autists are out rioting while based tyrone loots whatever he wants, i sit on my ass aswell and dont even know whats going on havent bothered to check any news no joke. im too busy hustlin and hustlin building up my stacks. not as based as tyrone but not as retarded as autists :feelsez:

• +1
Ngl I thought I was going to see some opposing views, but all my classmates and friends are spamming that BLM blackout shit on their insta and snapchat

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1680
Ngl I thought I was going to see some opposing views, but all my classmates and friends are spamming that BLM blackout shit on their insta and snapchat
Ikr its just annoying af, i also feel like im the only one irl that has these opposing views apart from my parents. They couldnt give 2 shits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205