Seeing women say "Yo chico" ruins my day

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, I thought the entire obsession with Jordan, Chico, O'Pry and others was just a PSL autism...

... but now that I see female looksmaxers on tiktok or instagram, seeing them zygo and jaw mog me to death while saying "Yo chico" is brutal as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 19453, TsarTsar444 and 10 others
wow big worry how can you cope lonely sigma this is worse then being 1.65 cm klinefelters victim @Aloha

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, humanoidsub7, qqpkp and 1 other person
It means we were NT all along, the real trend setters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41050, ManletBlackcel, AscensionUwU and 17 others
Like, I thought the entire obsession with Jordan, Chico, O'Pry and others was just a PSL autism...

... but now that I see female looksmaxers on tiktok or instagram, seeing them zygo and jaw mog me to death while saying "Yo chico" is brutal as fuck
“Females are generally incapable of creating anything new.

They usually only piggyback of what males originally started after it gets popular which is seen in almost every subculture”

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mizzy, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Unironically this to some extent. One good subconscious cope is always to just say "eh, this is all kind of insane, nobody thinks this way".

But when you see how easy it can blow up, even if its ironic at first, proves to me that its not that insane and thus every bad feeling I had related to it is based on something real and not imagined.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Alt Number 3
post examples

nah blackpill is still comsidered incel shit its only cool if foids and chads make memes abt it

women adopting psl is enraging ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, ManletBlackcel and 4 others

They usually only piggyback of what males originally started after it gets popular which is seen in almost every subculture”
jfl women are unoriginal af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
women adopting psl is enraging ngl.
2 groups of women post on psl content

One are HTBs, good looking enough yet not something too crazy, filming themselves mewing with that "sticking out your tongue for the picture" song.

The other group are ethnic girls who legit just simp for male models in the comments.

Still, seeing CHADS post PSL autism and "looksmaxxing advice" is the cringiest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Alt Number 3

i hate to agree but

Tiktok trait

we made this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Seeing women in general ruins my day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7 and SoundnVision
You guys made this shit mainstream now we have foids and 12 yo boys coming to this site

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Deleted member 8758
Yo Chico
Chico chowski

maxresdefault.jpg

Its for attention these whores are just jumping on the trend because they want to seem different. It's like when whores say their ugly so people can say no and nourish them with compliments

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and horizontallytall