Seeking Advice to Enhance Mental Capabilities: Strategies for Improved Learning and Work Efficiency

D

Deleted member 30884

95% of the forum is brain dead.
So, my company is up and running smoothly. Still, I'm aware of the challenges that might crop up along the way. So, I'm hoping to seek some advice from experienced individuals like yourself(jfl) on how to enhance my work efficiency, improve my learning abilities, and boost my overall mental capabilities.

If you have any practical tips or evidence-based strategies that you could share, I'd be really grateful. Also, I'm open to considering the potential benefits of effective supplements if they've been proven to work. Thanks in advance for your help!
@enchanted_elixir (the only high iq user I am aware of)

Have you tried working instead of rotting on .org ?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Have you tried working instead of rotting on .org ?
I understand, and it's a valid question. I am currently employed and making enough money. In my free time, I usually enjoy playing games or occasionally coming here. I would greatly appreciate any advice you can provide. However, if you are unable to, that's completely okay.

Additionally, I am also running my own company on the side, which means I have to work double time. That's why I am seeking help and guidance.

So, my company is up and running smoothly. Still, I'm aware of the challenges that might crop up along the way. So, I'm hoping to seek some advice from experienced individuals like yourself(jfl) on how to enhance my work efficiency, improve my learning abilities, and boost my overall mental capabilities.

If you have any practical tips or evidence-based strategies that you could share, I'd be really grateful. Also, I'm open to considering the potential benefits of effective supplements if they've been proven to work. Thanks in advance for your help!
@enchanted_elixir (the only high iq user I am aware of)
Tsup man, I am a business owner myself and my business has been financing my lifestyle for a few years now. The best tip I can give for increasing raw processing power for your brain is an App called Dual-n-back. Do 5 rounds in the morning. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes a day. You'll be surprised after a few weeks how sharp you become. If you can more rounds each day even better.

Dual-n-back trains your working memory which is basically your mental notepad. It is the ability of how much elements you can manipulate at the same time in your mind's eye. Ranging from words, letters, numbers, images and other symbols.

WM is at the core of a high IQ score. I am not saying it will make you a genius, but it will make your life easier and more clear since everything you do in real life does involve your mind to some degree = life easier.

If you want to go next level you can add in no-fap or semen retention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Tsup man, I am a business owner myself and my business has been financing my lifestyle for a few years now. The best tip I can give for increasing raw processing power for your brain is an App called Dual-n-back. Do 5 rounds in the morning. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes a day. You'll be surprised after a few weeks how sharp you become. If you can more rounds each day even better.

Dual-n-back trains your working memory which is basically your mental notepad. It is the ability of how much elements you can manipulate at the same time in your mind's eye. Ranging from words, letters, numbers, images and other symbols.

WM is at the core of a high IQ score. I am not saying it will make you a genius, but it will make your life easier and more clear since everything you do in real life does involve your mind to some degree = life easier.

Will give it a try. Thank you for the advice.

Do math
Dual N-back training
nootropics and brain health supplements
Sleep a lot and take naps

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 30884
Get rid of all distraction and keep a seperate workspace where your brain instantly goes into work mode, I see many people trying to work or study in their bedrooms where your brain dosent go into work mode, having a dedicated study/work area with no distractions is key to get shit done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
Do math
Dual N-back training
nootropics and brain health supplements
Sleep a lot and take naps
Another dual n-back recommendation. Will make sure to give that app a try now.

Get rid of all distraction and keep a seperate workspace where your brain instantly goes into work mode, I see many people trying to work or study in their bedrooms where your brain dosent go into work mode, having a dedicated study/work area with no distractions is key to get shit done
I am already doing that. Got my own room for work.

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
Another dual n-back recommendation. Will make sure to give that app a try now.
I am surprised myself, shows how legit some ppl are on here. Don't forget to try no-fap/semen retention as well. Combine that with Dual-n-back then you will at least, feel, like Einstein

What's your experience with Dual n Back? Do you think it's placebo or does it really help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back