Seeking efficent ways to eyebrows/eyelashmax

L

Lauking

Iron
Title. I've been applying various oils like castor oil, argan oil, coconut oil over a month now on my eyebrows/lashes and have seen slight improvement, not as much as I hoped for however. Is there anything more that can be done to make them grow even further? I understand its possible to regrow lost hair, but can you actually make it thicker or it's that entirely determined by your genes and doing this would be pointless (assuming you haven't removed hair by plucking it etc)?

I was considering purchasing multivatamin supplements to aid hair growth, but is that just cope?

If you have any experience/knowledge please share, ty.

Last edited:
You can wear fake eyelashes and draw on your eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dude bro man and Lorsss
It will take time tbh. I’ve been getting decent results using castor oil but I’ll continue to use it longer. There’s a thread dedicated to eyebrowmaxxing in the archive. You can take a look.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Autist
@mojopin @Felix97

You can wear fake eyelashes and draw on your eyebrows
Using eyebrow pencil would be an option, if its subtle it can go unnoticed while still making a big difference. Fake lashes would be cool however every girl would notice if you're wearing it so that's out of the question.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
@mojopin @Felix97
The best way to get longer eyebrows/lashes is to use a mix of primarily peppermint oil and castor oil/coconut oil. For eyebrows, dermastamp or microneedle 2-3x a week, then apply hyaluronic acid to the inner brow connecting to the nose and moisturise. Also the best thing for lashes is to dye them. You can do this for brows too, making them slightly darker than they currently are to increase the appearance of density. Other than that there is always an eyebrow transplant. Eat plenty of animal fats and liver. Do everything you can to increase collagen too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
The best way to get longer eyebrows/lashes is to use a mix of primarily peppermint oil and castor oil/coconut oil. For eyebrows, dermastamp or microneedle 2-3x a week, then apply hyaluronic acid to the inner brow connecting to the nose and moisturise. Also the best thing for lashes is to dye them. You can do this for brows too, making them slightly darker than they currently are to increase the appearance of density. Other than that there is always an eyebrow transplant. Eat plenty of animal fats and liver. Do everything you can to increase collagen too.
how do you dye lashes? what do u use and can it be done at home? :feelswhere:

Are big eyelashers good for men? What are you trying to achieve by eyelashmaxing?

how do you dye lashes? what do u use and can it be done at home? :feelswhere:
You can simply use a mascara brush and apply it gently. You just gotta be careful about getting it in your eyes as you can end up in serious trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You can simply use a mascara brush and apply it gently. You just gotta be careful about getting it in your eyes as you can end up in serious trouble.
thanks, do you just use normal hair dye or am I misunderstanding?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
thanks, do you just use normal hair dye or am I misunderstanding?
Nah you have to use eyebrow dye which you can get on amazon for less than £10. It's best to experiment with applying it for a couple of minutes then redoing it and leaving it on longer until you get ideal results.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 470
Nah you have to use eyebrow dye which you can get on amazon for less than £10. It's best to experiment with applying it for a couple of minutes then redoing it and leaving it on longer until you get ideal results.
Thanks a lot man (y)

Title. I've been applying various oils like castor oil, argan oil, coconut oil over a month now on my eyebrows/lashes and have seen slight improvement, not as much as I hoped for however. Is there anything more that can be done to make them grow even further? I understand its possible to regrow lost hair, but can you actually make it thicker or it's that entirely determined by your genes and doing this would be pointless (assuming you haven't removed hair by plucking it etc)?

I was considering purchasing multivatamin supplements to aid hair growth, but is that just cope?

If you have any experience/knowledge please share, ty.
Try using latisse boyo. U can order it anywhere tbh.
Is that u in pfp? Looking good my man

If you have the $$$$.
Microblading
5044a64466f43f64325d48243bac64ca

Try using latisse boyo. U can order it anywhere tbh.
Is that u in pfp? Looking good my man
Sadly not, I wish I looked like him tbh :/
I've been considering using latisse but refrained from using it since it seems to be associated with many risks, not worth to fuck up the eyes.

No but I wish :/
I've been considering using latisse but refrained from using it since it seems to be associated with many risks, not worth to fuck up the eyes.
How do ur eyebrows look now?

mascara works wonders.

Are big eyelashers good for men? What are you trying to achieve by eyelashmaxing?
Improving my looks obviously. Yes they add character to your eyes and women seems to like it, gotten compliments on mine when I started curling them up. It's especially satisfying when you mog stacies :) Worth to mention however I have more of the "prettyboy" look, probably wouldn't have the same affect If you are more masc looking.

Last edited:
Biotin, eating healthier can stimulate hair growth... That said just die them if they really bug you imo

vazeline or death nigga

How do ur eyebrows look now?
I guess similiar to chico's, medium thick, dark and straight with an arch in the end, his is fuller however while mine is more sparse.
mascara works wonders.
I assume you have tried it for yourself, even if you apply small amounts is it not noticeable for others that you're wearing it?

Last edited:
I guess similiar to chico's, medium thick, dark and straight with an arch in the end, his is fuller however while mine is more sparse
You could always go with tatting your eyebrows. I've seen women do that

Why nobody mention careprost/latisse. It's very safe drug

A27a3b73d355048c6bab885897085f62 XL

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Add a high of biotin.

Get them tattooed
Brows3

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost