Seeking Recognition and Ascension (what's your story? or how did you start?)

Itnax

Itnax

Mogging the Extra Chromosomes
I'm so sick of looking like some meth head while everyone else gets treated like kings. Every day, I see people getting the recognition and respect that I've been denied my whole life. It's like I'm invisible, a ghost nobody wants to acknowledge. All I want is to ascend, to finally be seen and treated like a normal human being. Is that really too much to ask? I'm tired of being on the outside looking in. The other day I took a lonely, peaceful walk through the park, desperately trying to forget about all the fun the normies were having. It's like they live in a different world, one where I'm always on the outside looking in.
I saw a young couple kissing at the beach today. It tore me up inside, seeing them so happy and in love while I'm stuck in this endless cycle of loneliness and rejection. Envy doesn't even begin to describe it. This is why I started trying to improve I'm tired of being invisible, and I just want to be noticed and treated like everyone else and is it too much to ask for? All I want is to ascend.