Seeking Subforum Moderators

Looksmax

Looksmax

Aesthetics Matter
Staff
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Looksmax International (1)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @NumbThePain a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 8/8)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, Nick.Harte, owlofathena and 17 others
we are so back

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
do you need a certain language knowledge?

more mods to delete my BBC threads huh?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Lebron_James, Jova and 4 others
@Clavicular apply

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, optimisticzoomer, fuse and 5 others
do moderators get paid? if yea how much

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, LooksThinker, Marsiere214 and 6 others
@JohnDoe you should apply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and optimisticzoomer
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @NumbThePain a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

Sent dm

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (1)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

Seeking subhuman moderators

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Jova, LooksThinker and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, LooksThinker, owlofathena and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, optimisticzoomer, h111 and 3 others
Did master just describe me? :ogre::p

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, LooksThinker, Marsiere214 and 3 others
You are a forum legend @Xangsane you should apply!
He used to have his own entry on the incel wiki, until he bit the admins.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Prerequisites:
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends. And look like @Ultimate SUbhuman
Ill think about it

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ryuken

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

Used to be a forum moderator, AscendingHero here

Would love to re-live those days and be active again.

I know what it takes to mod and I am aware of all duties as well as checks and balances.

Mod teams/Admins know me, and I know them, would love to rekindle those connections

Best Regards, Hero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, N1666, Offensive Bias and 7 others
I am willing to do this. I’ll do my best even though I have no prior experience moderating forums.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, owlofathena, Clavicular and 3 others
Me.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Sounds like an exotic chad so he’d blow everywhere in his path
Here in Italy if one is called Ernesto I assume he is either chad or subhuman, no middle ground.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, greycel and Xangsane
Because I knew someone named Ernesto and he was subhuman, it affected me. I have bias. However, it is also an exotic name that by assonance I associate with "slayer"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because I knew someone named Ernesto and he was subhuman, it affected me. I have bias.
How subhuman was he? It’s jova
However, it is also an exotic name that by assonance I associate with "slayer"
Jfl chat gpt said they think the name Ernesto is a chad slayer name
I gave them the list of 2024 names and asked them to do profiles for each as if they were humans
Jfl at Ernesto profile they drew him with a mogger face and perfect body

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How subhuman was he?
Realistically ltn

Jfl chat gpt said they think the name Ernesto is a chad slayer name
I gave them the list of 2024 names and asked them to do profiles for each as if they were humans
Jfl at Ernesto profile they drew him with a mogger face and perfect body
Over for chat GPT, sometimes is shitty

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Y

Why So?
He was ugly.
It is not strictly a chat gpt problem, but obviously it is "limited" to restricted (by input) complex pattern recognition

Ok the best candidate has arrived step aside newcels :forcedsmile:

@TechnoBoss i can't believe you took my spot.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, TechnoBoss, coispet and 1 other person
Can I be mod

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, LooksThinker, Offensive Bias and 8 others

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

cringe

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Id be a hard working mod fr 🙏 also read my badge request pls 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, optimisticzoomer and Fartmaxxing
I read "subhuman" for a second and got excited that I'm about to land my dream job

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@NumbThePain Fuck you

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, wsada and normie_joe

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

Looksmaxxing I'm gonna nominate

@thecel
@optimisticzoomer

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

New moderators that are gonna apply, if you delete even 1 of my threads i will get @Xangsane to torture you woth curry

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

• Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
Application Process:

I fit all for this lol but doubt they would accept me

Used to be a forum moderator, AscendingHero here

Would love to re-live those days and be active again.

I know what it takes to mod and I am aware of all duties as well as checks and balances.

Mod teams/Admins know me, and I know them, would love to rekindle those connections

Best Regards, Hero
3749888 angry cuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, N1666, ShawarmaFilth and 8 others