Seeking Subforum Moderators

Used to be a forum moderator, AscendingHero here

Would love to re-live those days and be active again.

I know what it takes to mod and I am aware of all duties as well as checks and balances.

Mod teams/Admins know me, and I know them, would love to rekindle those connections

Best Regards, Hero
View attachment 3022991
Getting to be a mod is really just about connections, if youre a really Experienced mod BUT not a popular user your message will get ignored but if youre just a popular user even the mods will recommend you

its so joevER:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Getting to be a mod is really just about connections, if youre a really Experienced mod BUT not a popular user your message will get ignored but if youre just a popular user even the mods will recommend you

its so joevER:feelscry:
I wasn’t popular at all and I got chosen for mod

My post rep was so bad as well like 800 posts to 300 rep or smth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and Lokki
I wasn’t popular at all and I got chosen for mod

My post rep was so bad as well like 800 posts to 300 rep or smth
I guess my application getting ignored just means im too young or the mods dont like me

OR maybe im just such a good applicant that theyre double checking with @Master if I should be made a mod:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and coispet
How much does it pay?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
JFL I read the title as Seeking Subhuman Moderators
over for my reading comprehension skills

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
for how much if u pay me $1.5k in month I'm willing to work 5 hours , 5 days a week. from 12pm to 5pm local time.
that would be enaugh to buy jaw exercise balls and NCR

I guess my application getting ignored just means im too young or the mods dont like me

OR maybe im just such a good applicant that theyre double checking with @Master if I should be made a mod:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Im well known in the looks subforum but mine also got ignored 😔, im sure theyre just leaving both of us the best for last frfr

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
A subforum moderator is a little different from a regular moderator. What this role entails is that, rather than broadly moderating the entire forum like previous moderators, you'll be restricted and tasked with moderating a specific sub-forum, such as Looksmaxing or OffTopic. However, subforum moderators who perform well have the opportunity to become regular moderators after some time.

We are looking for around two subforum moderators for each section.
  • Looksmaxxing (2)
  • Moneymaking & Success (2)
  • Rating (2)
  • Looksmax International (1)
  • Best of the Best (1)
Prerequisites:
  • You must be a member for a minimum of 4 months, with a post count of at least 800.
  • You should be an active participant and genuinely enjoy spending time in our forum.
  • Your account should have minimal or no warnings, there is some wiggle room here if you haven't received any recently.
  • You must have Discord access. Although not required for constant use, occasional check-ins are necessary, as it serves as a valuable tool for immediate communication among moderators.
  • Being somewhat familiar with the forum guidelines and policies.
  • Indicate your availability and willingness to dedicate time to the forum. A reliable and consistent presence is really important, guys.
  • Most crucially: Taking the role earnestly is expected. As moderators hold significant authority, it is essential to avoid misuse of power or favoritism towards friends.
Application Process:
To express your interest in becoming a subforum moderator, kindly send @NumbThePain a private message detailing your reasons! Feel free to include any relevant experiences or skills that showcase your suitability for the role. Additionally, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

In your message please include your time zone, a little bit about yourself and why you think you should become a mod, and what section you prefer.

(Application period ends 8/8)
litteral looksmin if u want to mod this sub

Give @try2beme global mod

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, silencio, scrunchables and 3 others
Give my nigga @itzyaboyJJ admin rights

He's the finest brown boy in Toronto rn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, itzyaboyJJ and CarrotMaxxer
Im well known in the looks subforum but mine also got ignored 😔, im sure theyre just leaving both of us the best for last frfr
Exactly, they already know were going to be the best mods so theyre reserving us to the best subforum there is:bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and Rigged
@NumbThePain check dms pls

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Lokki
@NumbThePain check dms pls
He wont, I sent a dm in Tuesday and after that ive added 3 more moderators to the conversation

Still no response, only one rep from Jason Vorhees

Its over if youre not a forum celebrity, clavicular got promoted a moderator instantly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Sub5kang, owlofathena and 1 other person
Its over if youre not a forum celebrity, clavicular got promoted a moderator instantly
Thats true in clavicular case i will agree. He is basically a forum celebrity along with forevergymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, wsada, Lokki and 1 other person
i can be a good offtopic moderator i have 11k messages in 4 months

Make the last 3 people who joined mod and just see what happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, ShawarmaFilth, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I read this thread as “looking for subhuman moderaters “

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, MoggerGaston, owlofathena and 1 other person
I read this thread as “looking for subhuman moderaters “

0200c389-f348-4f29-bca0-2c00da4b12b4_text.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, wsada, owlofathena and 2 others
is there a quota for being online?

Basically 90% of the userbase
JK @RichardSpencel is an og mogger he unironically should be a mod for the rotter status alone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, coispet and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Clavicular, Absi and 1 other person
What about meds ?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Thats true in clavicular case i will agree. He is basically a forum celebrity along with forevergymcelling.
Fgc is a no one jfl
At least for 2024cels
(80% of active users)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and owlofathena
He wont, I sent a dm in Tuesday and after that ive added 3 more moderators to the conversation

Still no response, only one rep from Jason Vorhees

Ur 14 years old…. Ur not getting mod go play with your schoolmates outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gl4zing, Nick.Harte, owlofathena and 1 other person
if only i ha seen this earlier..

Applying niggas :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: coispet and owlofathena
Ur 14 years old…. Ur not getting mod go play with your schoolmates outside
Why does everyone think calling me young makes you cool or hurts my feelings like seriously go kill yourself why does everyone resort to "muh youre a little kid muh go play football with your friends" instead of actually thinking of something good to say to me

Its just pathetic, everyone thinks im so much inferior to you even though in my country 2 years ago we still could have been in the same school, youre not much more mature than me and in the Eyes of teachers for example youre not more mature than me almost at all

Call me a faggot or a rep grinder but a kid is just going to make you look stupid considering youre not even 4 years older than me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, i_love_roosters and DalitBoss
Why does everyone think calling me young makes you cool or hurts my feelings like seriously go kill yourself why does everyone resort to "muh youre a little kid muh go play football with your friends" instead of actually thinking of something good to say to me

Its just pathetic, everyone thinks im so much inferior to you even though in my country 2 years ago we still could have been in the same school, youre not much more mature than me and in the Eyes of teachers for example youre not more mature than me almost at all

Call me a faggot or a rep grinder but a kid is just going to make you look stupid considering youre not even 4 years older than me
They are jealous you stand a better chance in changing your life trajectory.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Lokki
muh youre a little kid muh go play football with your friends" instead of actually thinking of something good to say to me
You will thank the admins for not making you a mod until your at least 18. Your too young to understand it but you will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xenoz, Absi and Lokki
Please stop the greycel invasion :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
It’s on the thread, 8th of August
And how's the mods will be chosen? Will they randomly get "you're a mod now" or will they get tested?

I modded on 2 Lookism sites in the past, the .org modcels team definitely needs some strong old/veterans with experience and leadership skills, in all humbleness i think i'm one of the right men for the job
You will thank the admins for not making you a mod until your at least 18. Your too young to understand it but you will.
He's too young and reckless to understand or wisely use the power of a Jannie

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena