Seems I was right Elon Musk was trying to give investors heads up about Russia.

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I made a thread 8 months ago trying to decode Elon Musk's tweets on how the market will go. I knew he was trying to leave codes for the young generation of investors who were getting bunt in the dump at the time.

In one of his pictures there is a pokemon with a russian winter hat, and I made the point that Russia would have a role to play in the winter.

Notice the pokemon on the right with that Russian symbol.

The entire comic, was him missing "bitcoin" most likely he will return (and thus pump the market)

Elon Musk was trying to leave a code 8 months ago to its aspie young investors (you guys) as you lot are the ones that supposed to be benefiting from the great reset thats going on.

Hope you guys have been investing.

@thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I’m broke.

Perfect timing after I already went broke from the first reset.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
seems like cope

• +1
seems like cope

I made this as a place hold when the market pumps again when him/Ark investements returns I will make another thread Showing i was right again about the comic book strip he posted showing he was "missing" bitcoin.

You guys are all missing out on a one in a life time opportunity :(

I made this as a place hold when the market pumps again when him/Ark investements returns I will make another thread Showing i was right again about the comic book strip he posted showing he was "missing" bitcoin.

You guys are all missing out on a one in a life time opportunity :(
Can you explain this in a bit more detail? What exactly is the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Gaia262
Can you explain this in a bit more detail? What exactly is the opportunity

There was a huge destruction of "old" wealth with the covid lockdowns so the elite are now transferring this wealth to our generation. We will be the "baby boomers" as they were 60 years ago who got everything for cheap.

We see crypto as a "new" asset class which will pave the way for the digital era. Some say the new "meta verse " some say "AI driven society" ect.

This is an opportunity for you guys to acquire generational level wealth through investing. First time you will ever see thing getting x100 returns. you can't miss this train.

Like i missed the first boat back in 2019/2020 I'm not missing the last boat. I personally invested £25,000 (circa $33,000) into a new layer 1 Defi blockchain project.

Im leaving this as a footnote for the future, you will see a massive rally when they re-enter the market. I cannot tell when exactly this will be.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
ive lost 10k on crypto i cant even afford a car now

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Gaia262
After last year I really wanted to invest in crypto tbh

• +1
150 IQ tbh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread