BDCA92EC ED02 4C5A B350 ECCCCEE7CD68

155F01E5 EF43 4907 B396 D68FFEED5452

A566318C 57DF 4ADA A1BC BC17FE13E169

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah they really do. and speaking of Japanese I had i funny encounter with a Japanese girl like week back.

So i was just rotting in my room as usual. that is until my parents barged in and told me to take a walk outside.(i haven't been outside for Months at that point) so having left with no other choice i went outside for a few hours. i was just walking down in the central city. you know just strolling down thinking about my inevitable demise, and that's when something completely out of ordinary happened. some girl ran up to me (from the very first glance i could see she was a Tourist) speaking in a broken English asking for directions. from the way she was talking and from my old Weeb knowledge i was 99% sure she was Japanese. so i asked her. 'onamae wa nan desu ka'? she looked really stunned for a second. then she said in English 'wow good Japanese' i replied 'no no i only know that one phrase' (JFL i really do only know that one phrase) so we sat on a nearby bench and talked for some time (she asked me my name and stuff, i lied and gave her false name cuz i'm gangsta like that) so after a while into our conversation she told me to exchange numbers and social media. but since i have neither i made up some bullshit excuses and made a total fool out of myself. afterwards she bid me goodbye and we parted ways.

When i look at the whole thing i don't really blame myself tbh. there was no way i could've started anything with that girl so i just didn't give myself false hope and and i didn't waste both our times. but she was really cute i have to say. fuark kinda regret i didn't took her number at least. even though i don't have a phone at the moment. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Petsmart and 1 other person
Yeah they really do. and speaking of Japanese I had i funny encounter with a Japanese girl like week back.

So i was just rotting in my room as usual. that is until my parents barged in and told me to take a walk outside.(i haven't been outside for Months at that point) so having left with no other choice i went outside for a few hours. i was just walking down in the central city. you know just strolling down thinking about my inevitable demise, and that's when something completely out of ordinary happened. some girl ran up to me (from the very first glance i could see she was a Tourist) speaking in a broken English asking for directions. from the way she was talking and from my old Weeb knowledge i was 99% sure she was Japanese. so i asked her. 'onamae wa nan desu ka'? she looked really stunned for a second. then she said in English 'wow good Japanese' i replied 'no no i only know that one phrase' (JFL i really do know that one phrase) so we sat on a nearby bench and talked for some time (she asked me my name and stuff, i lied and gave her false name cuz i'm gangsta like that) so after a while into our conversation she told me to exchange numbers and social media. but since i have neither i made up some bullshit excuses and made a total fool out of myself. afterwards she bid me goodbye and we parted ways.

When i look at the whole thing i don't really blame myself tbh. there was no way i could've started anything with that girl so i just didn't give myself false hope and and i didn't waste both our times. but she was really cute i have to say. fuark kinda regret i didn't took her number at least. even though i don't have a phone at the moment. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
wasnt gonna read

but then i saw

AC3C41E3 19A1 4E96 9338 0F4AE38CAD64

and read on

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Roping Subhuman
or they just have no ethics and photo shop their pics.

fucking right to left heathens.

Ofcourse they do .They all look the fucking same too.With their perfect skin and flat faces

Japan and Korea are blackpilled lol

So i was just rotting in my room as usual. that is until my parents barged in and told me to take a walk outside.(i haven't been outside for Months at that point) so having left with no other choice i went outside for a few hours. i was just walking down in the central city. you know just strolling down thinking about my inevitable demise, and that's when something completely out of ordinary happened. some girl ran up to me (from the very first glance i could see she was a Tourist) speaking in a broken English asking for directions. from the way she was talking and from my old Weeb knowledge i was 99% sure she was Japanese. so i asked her. 'onamae wa nan desu ka'? she looked really stunned for a second. then she said in English 'wow good Japanese' i replied 'no no i only know that one phrase' (JFL i really do only know that one phrase) so we sat on a nearby bench and talked for some time (she asked me my name and stuff, i lied and gave her false name cuz i'm gangsta like that) so after a while into our conversation she told me to exchange numbers and social media. but since i have neither i made up some bullshit excuses and made a total fool out of myself. afterwards she bid me goodbye and we parted ways.

were you asiancel?

thank god my buddy is not doomed as me

Wait i'm your buddy? did i get that right? or am i interpreting your comment the wrong way.

And technically I'm indeed Asian. but West Asian not East.

Wait i'm your buddy? did i get that right? or am i interpreting your comment the wrong way.

And technically I'm indeed Asian. but West Asian not East.
oh, that's not asian at all.
and yes you got it right way.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Nigger fucker bbc

I can never get up the energy to post forreal

yeah but you could at least post something that has anything to do with the post in question where you're posting tbh.

bruh you fucked your chances up, you coulda had something SMFH

japanese women are midgets too, you probably heightmogged her.

Didn't know i had so much respect here tbh.
you got ode respect here son