Seething Hard

T

tit

Celtic Incel
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Posts
4,830
Reputation
6,412
My neighbours hold these little get togethers/ parties every Friday night. It makes me feel so horrible. Not only can I not sleep because of the noise, but I’m being constantly being reminded of how much of a lonely looser I am. They are playing drinking games rn and are with about 6 foids (mtbs). It’s like this but instead of water drops, it’s just a constant reminder of how miserable my life is. If I was in the US, I would have gone er on them by now.
 
Put cyanide powder in the grill.
 
  • +1
Reactions: tit

Similar threads

the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
9
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
revivles
Replies
12
Views
28
SPAM
SPAM
hipletslayer11
Discussion hard question
Replies
6
Views
29
simematic
simematic
6
Replies
3
Views
23
IOD
IOD
idk8
Replies
5
Views
30
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top