Seething nigger is mad I called him out for roid raging so makes thread:

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

@try2beme Envious nigger who will never get laid makes thread saying I'm subhuman even though I've never shown my face to any users here :lul:. Just rope already you have nothing to live for. *spit*

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly​

Faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, turbocuckcel_7000000, n9wiff and 1 other person

@try2beme Envious nigger who will never get laid. Just rope already you have nothing to live for. *spit*

Faggot.
Ewwww my thread got this nigga roleplaying n emoting LMAO dudes going insane

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff

@try2beme Envious nigger who will never get laid makes thread saying I'm subhuman even though I've never shown my face to any users here :lul:. Just rope already you have nothing to live for. *spit*

Faggot.
You made my day

Ewwww my thread got this nigga roleplaying LMAO dudes going insane
How am I roleplaying you retard?
You're projecting your subhumanity onto me because you got mad I called you out for just attacking me and not giving advice whatsoever. Just fucking kill yourself honestly

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You made my day
Lol, imagine the highlight of your day being a tag on an incel forum. Just rope already, there's nothing to live for honestly you have no potential.

• JFL
How am I roleplaying you retard?
You're projecting your subhumanity onto me because you got mad I called you out for just attacking me and not giving advice whatsoever. Just fucking kill yourself honestly
Calm down Buster. Only ur seething

Calm down Buster

jfl at this roid rage, but im seething :lul:

• Love it
I just woke up now im smoking and back on default settings. U dont understand how humans operate kid. Now ur the mad one while I enjoy my fat blunt
Lol, can only function with weed. You're so fucked.

• JFL
Also i was spitting. My aura penetrates through your faggotry
You have no aura. You will never reproduce or feel female touch, so you take out your rage on some 14 year old who already slays more than you ever have.
Envious faggot.

• JFL
You have no aura. You will never reproduce or feel female touch, so you take out your rage on some 14 year old who already slays more than you ever have.
Envious faggot.
u shouldnt even be on here at 14 if ur a slayer. Only truecels rot here at a young age

Such a humiliating thing to larp about (being a slayer)

.org beefs are always so funny :forcedsmile: just get along you inkels

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
u shouldnt even be on here at 14 if ur a slayer. Only truecels rot here at a young age

Such a humiliating thing to larp about (being a slayer)
I rot here to get my autistic tendencies out because I can mask enough, which also helps me slay
You on the other hand, have no hope whatsoever. Just give up and rope, it's fucking over for you.

.org beefs are always so funny :forcedsmile: just get along you inkels

View attachment 2959127
This isnt beef he thinks its beef i wasnt even bein rude whatever i added to ignore. Dudes 14 and on here tryna convince us he gets pussy, we must all ignore the larper

Being on here before 18 is a huge failo and speaks volumes, before 15 is beyond over shit is so easy at that point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
This isnt beef he thinks its beef i wasnt even bein rude whatever i added to ignore. Dudes 14 and on here tryna convince us he gets pussy
You literally attacked me for no reason and I attacked back, so you edited the comment to moralfag your side of the story. Actual fucking loser

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and try2beme