Seize the Puberty Advantage: The Most Important Factors During Puberty

MorbidCel

MorbidCel

Alcoholmaxxed
The truth is, there are certain factors that, once puberty ends, become very hard or nearly impossible to change without surgery. Here's a quick rundown about the critical aspects of looksmaxing that we should prioritize during puberty:
  1. Heightmaxxing:
    • Puberty is the primary growth phase where your bones are actively lengthening. After it concludes, the potential for significant height gains diminishes.
  2. Facial Bone Structure maxxing:
    • While you can still alter your Facial Bone Structure after puberty it becomes increasingly more difficult the older we are.
  3. Dietmaxxing:
    • You can't maximise development without proper nutrition.
  4. Sleepmaxxing:
    • Adequate sleep quality is crucial for overall development.
  5. Framemaxxing:
    • Altrough the clavicle sutures dont close till 25, it becomes increasingly difficult to expand the frame the older we are.
  6. Posturemaxxing:
    • Posture plays a big role in face and body develompent. Its crucial to have near perfect posture in puberty.
  7. Hair:
    • This one is tricky beacuse in order to stop hairloss you need to you need to supress crucial hormones that are needed for optimal growth.
    • Let me know if you want me to make a thread about how you should approach hairloss in puberty.
  8. Collagenmaxxing and Preservation:
    • Collagenmaxxing while your collagen is still high ensures no wrinkles and smooth skin.
Remember, the choices you make during puberty can have lasting effects on your appearance. While there are various aspects to looksmaxing, concentrating on these factors ensures you make the most out of puberty. Feel free to share your thoughts below and let me know if i forgot something!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 55252 and 5 others
if ur in puberty better find a virgin jb while you still can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, wastedspermcel, hizzy and 10 others
water but good thread

• +1
Reactions: MorbidCel
bookmarked. useful

• +1
Reactions: MorbidCel
JoinedDec 21, 2023Posts1Reputation3

no they are delusional and they think that they are gonna get some tiktok prettyboy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, joaquinwantstomogg, Youㅤ and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler and NebulaExplorer
Cope. year 8 girls were sucking year 10 pakistani boys in my school

The virgin jb is extinct.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Youㅤ and MorbidCel
Unlike you who rots in his basement and writes 50 posts a day on here because of his forum addiction :lul::lul::lul:.
stfu you probably lurked for ages lol

im 13 what can i do

Unlike you who rots in his basement and writes 50 posts a day on here because of his forum addiction :lul::lul::lul:.
You're not even doing anything faggot, you're neither rotting or making quality posts. KILL YOURSELF NOW

You're not even doing anything faggot, you're neither rotting or making quality posts. KILL YOURSELF NOW
Im fucking your oneitis fag. Maybe you should actually listen to my advice sometimes.

Im fucking your oneitis fag. Maybe you should actually listen to my advice sometimes.
i'd rather listen to the sound coming off your shotgun after you pull the trigger aiming to your head graycel cuck

Cope. year 8 girls were sucking year 10 pakistani boys in my school

The virgin jb is extinct.
most girls under 14 are probably virgin

This Forum is so bad, nobody has nothing useful to share.

This Forum is so bad, nobody has nothing useful to share.
including you. everything you just wrote in this thread is water.

i didn't know you grow the most in puberty.. sleeping and a healthy diet are important... woooow! you need to keep this information secret it's too powerful

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and klamus
including you. everything you just wrote in this thread is water.

i didn't know you grow the most in puberty.. sleeping and a healthy diet are important... woooow! you need to keep this information secret it's too powerful
Clearly you didn't understand the guide. I agree that most of these things are water but im only saying that you should prioritize these things i mentioned above because some guys prioritize other stuff while in puberty and after that they regret that they didn't do prioritize these things.

Clearly you didn't understand the guide. I agree that most of these things are water but im only saying that you should prioritize these things i mentioned above because some guys prioritize other stuff while in puberty and after that they regret that they didn't do prioritize these things.
this is not a guide. it's useless information since everyone knows about these things. even people who never heard about looksmaxxing know. just because they don't do it doesn't mean you're giving new information.

you're like 14 years old. go back to tiktok!

this is not a guide. it's useless information since everyone knows about these things. even people who never heard about looksmaxxing know. just because they don't do it doesn't mean you're giving new information.

you're like 14 years old. go back to tiktok!
Sorry big boss.