Selegiline made me cum

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
It was more of a methead fap than a weed /progesterone fap. Legit felt like I had to bust or I would go insane

@Christiano

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Any cons to Selegiline? Did you have to have diet restrictions? I drink kefir and heard that may be a problem.

Why do you take it

Ray Peat Drug Addict

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Any cons to Selegiline? Did you have to have diet restrictions? I drink kefir and heard that may be a problem.
shouldnt be a problem as most of the tyramine is metabolised by mao A and selegine selectivily inhibits only mao B. I would avoid kefir on the days you take selegiline tho. Since just twice a week low dose is remarkably anti aging, just dont take kefir on that day. Or take it right before bed (assuming selegiline taken morning). No cons except 5 mg can be a bit anxiety inducing especially if you are doing low carb or carnivore / low in magnesium etc. But 2.5 mg sublingual reaps all of the benefits with 0 downsides. Just make sure you have slept well when you take it and dont go above 3 mg. It is great anti depressant and makes you very alert and focused. Plus libido is amazing on it, and if you take L dopa with it the nootropic effects are top tier. Also you are so tuned in that social anxiety can literally not exist. Talking to girls etc. you are interested in will feel great.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
shouldnt be a problem as most of the tyramine is metabolised by mao A and selegine selectivily inhibits only mao B. I would avoid kefir on the days you take selegiline tho. Since just twice a week low dose is remarkably anti aging, just dont take kefir on that day. Or take it right before bed (assuming selegiline taken morning). No cons except 5 mg can be a bit anxiety inducing especially if you are doing low carb or carnivore / low in magnesium etc. But 2.5 mg sublingual reaps all of the benefits with 0 downsides. Just make sure you have slept well when you take it and dont go above 3 mg. It is great anti depressant and makes you very alert and focused. Plus libido is amazing on it, and if you take L dopa with it the nootropic effects are top tier. Also you are so tuned in that social anxiety can literally not exist. Talking to girls etc. you are interested in will feel great.
I was thinking of combining lyrica and segligine so I shouldn't bother because I would already remove social anxiety with segligine right?

2.5mg 3 times a week? How many times a week?

Thanks for the advice

I was thinking of combining lyrica and segligine so I shouldn't bother because I would already remove social anxiety with segligine right?

2.5mg 3 times a week? How many times a week?

Thanks for the advice
The problem with lyrica is it dulls you, you become dumb and unfunny although you think you are doing well. Selegiline makes you alert af and its a different kind of confidence, lyrica is like the alcohol confidence while selegiline confidence is like doing cocaine almost and feeling great like scarface.

Tianeptine is another drug thats great for anxiety. Ill try tianeptine today and let you know how it goes. If selegiline plus tianeptine actually synergise itll be the most GOATED drug combo ever since youll have high dopamine with low serotonin , slighly increased endorphins and for the GABA you can just take glycine plus theanin/magnesium (if needed) .

Another underrated anti anxiety drug is Baclofen. I tried it with selegiline yesterday (although I was on the tail end of selegiline's half life) and it also made me very very mellow. I had also taken a small dose of cypropheptadine so it made me a bit sleepy as well. I think baclofen 40 mg taken 7 hours after selegiline (because I dont know how both would react when theyre at their peak) is ideal as the MAO B effects are still there albeit less intense and then the Baclofen will raise GABA and relax you, a bit of L DOPA to perk up selegiline's effects a bit also works as noradrenaline is lower comp to the peak of seleg's effects so the l DOPA will feel a bit like microdosing adderall.

I think these drugs are generally safe, only seegiline should be monitored as people dose too much. You only need 2 mg to get the good effects with 0 risk of sides, and the rest are very safe (baclofen , glycine, theanine etc). Tianeptine can also be a double edged sword, so ill let you know how I feel on it today. I think going about 10 mg with tia is not necessary as most of the beneficial effects are from nuking serotonin and not the mu receptor opiod agonism.

@incel194012940

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and HTN_Mentalcel
The problem with lyrica is it dulls you, you become dumb and unfunny although you think you are doing well. Selegiline makes you alert af and its a different kind of confidence, lyrica is like the alcohol confidence while selegiline confidence is like doing cocaine almost and feeling great like scarface.

Tianeptine is another drug thats great for anxiety. Ill try tianeptine today and let you know how it goes. If selegiline plus tianeptine actually synergise itll be the most GOATED drug combo ever since youll have high dopamine with low serotonin , slighly increased endorphins and for the GABA you can just take glycine plus theanin/magnesium (if needed) .

Another underrated anti anxiety drug is Baclofen. I tried it with selegiline yesterday (although I was on the tail end of selegiline's half life) and it also made me very very mellow. I had also taken a small dose of cypropheptadine so it made me a bit sleepy as well. I think baclofen 40 mg taken 7 hours after selegiline (because I dont know how both would react when theyre at their peak) is ideal as the MAO B effects are still there albeit less intense and then the Baclofen will raise GABA and relax you, a bit of L DOPA to perk up selegiline's effects a bit also works as noradrenaline is lower comp to the peak of seleg's effects so the l DOPA will feel a bit like microdosing adderall.

I think these drugs are generally safe, only seegiline should be monitored as people dose too much. You only need 2 mg to get the good effects with 0 risk of sides, and the rest are very safe (baclofen , glycine, theanine etc). Tianeptine can also be a double edged sword, so ill let you know how I feel on it today. I think going about 10 mg with tia is not necessary as most of the beneficial effects are from nuking serotonin and not the mu receptor opiod agonism.

@incel194012940
How many times a week should I take segligine?

How many times a week should I take segligine?
3 times a week right after waking up, 2 mg sublingual (oral is cope as it is 4x less effective and metabolites linger around for longer) with every other day dosing would be ideal imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and HTN_Mentalcel
3 times right after waking up, 2 mg sublingual (oral is cope as it is 4x less effective and metabolites linger around for longer) with every other day dosing would be ideal imo.
What do you mean oral is cope? I thought segligine only came in pill form?

So I have to hold it under the young until it dissolves?

What do you mean oral is cope? I thought segligine only came in pill form?
You can keep it under your tongue like LSD let it dissolve for a while and then spit it out. It works the same.

• +1
You can keep it under your tongue like LSD let it dissolve for a while and then spit it out. It works the same.
How long for it dissolve and spit it out?

I have 5mg so I assume I just split the pills right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How long for it dissolve and spit it out?

I have 5mg so I assume I just split the pills right?
Just keep under tongue for 5-10 minutes and you can spit it out. The effects are ideal when they dont rush on to you but are existing in the background. For example when I tried 5 mg the effects were forced on to me, you dont want that. It should just be in the background and then you can add other drugs to create the ultimate anti anxiety/ pro libido/ pro sociability/ anti depression/nootropic stack.

• +1
Just keep under tongue for 5-10 minutes and you can spit it out. The effects are ideal when they dont rush on to you but are existing in the background. For example when I tried 5 mg the effects were forced on to me, you dont want that. It should just be in the background and then you can add other drugs to create the ultimate anti anxiety/ pro libido/ pro sociability/ anti depression/nootropic stack.
Was segligine good for Carrermaxxing? Did it help with ADHD and concentration?

I assume it's safe to take at 17/18?

That shit dissolved in 1-2 minutes lol

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
take enough magnesium and theanine to offset catecholamines
Yeah I got a slight headache now, imma eat an avacado for some magnesium.

Haven't noticed anything since taking it 3 hours ago

Yeah I got a slight headache now, imma eat an avacado for some magnesium.

Haven't noticed anything since taking it 3 hours ago
It builds up on the third day you’ll notice it. Never go above 2.5 mg tho sublingual. I’m fact try 1.5 mg for a week

• +1
It builds up on the third day you’ll notice it. Never go above 2.5 mg tho sublingual. I’m fact try 1.5 mg for a week
I ordered some baclofen, it's coming in a few weeks, should I stack segligine and baclofen on the same day or is it too much?

Also what dosage of l dopa and l theanine should I take a day?

I ordered some baclofen, it's coming in a few weeks, should I stack segligine and baclofen on the same day or is it too much?

Also what dosage of l dopa and l theanine should I take a day?
L dopa always in an empty stomach or light meal. 50 mg is good.

L theanine take 500 mg on the days you take Selegiline. On the days you don’t don’t take it take magnesium instead or just meditate. Don’t combine baclofen w Selegiline. Baclofen high dose (>50 mg ) Is a different animal . 20 mg baclofen w Selegiline is good .

• Love it
L dopa always in an empty stomach or light meal. 50 mg is good.

L theanine take 500 mg on the days you take Selegiline. On the days you don’t don’t take it take magnesium instead or just meditate. Don’t combine baclofen w Selegiline. Baclofen high dose (>50 mg ) Is a different animal . 20 mg baclofen w Selegiline is good .
Would you say the effects of segligine are permanent?

3 times a week right after waking up, 2 mg sublingual (oral is cope as it is 4x less effective and metabolites linger around for longer) with every other day dosing would be ideal imo.
How about everyday? Why 3 times only?

Would you say the effects of segligine are permanent?
This thread got bumped , are u still on it? I shifted to Rasagiline , not nearly as potent but it is way better , no amph metabolities and short half life so sleep is great.

This thread got bumped , are u still on it? I shifted to Rasagiline , not nearly as potent but it is way better , no amph metabolities and short half life so sleep is great.
Seggligine didnt give me sleep problems, amphematine is not bad lol.

• +1
Seggligine didnt give me sleep problems, amphematine is not bad lol.
I went to bad late by one hour every day until I started sleeping at 8 am . Stopped taking it after that, ur good if ur sleep is good

• +1