self-analysis on why I live a sexless life

Ottoman Janissary

Ottoman Janissary

White Ethno Tehno
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Posts
1,579
Reputation
1,971
From my inner observations, it comes down to 3 factors

- Attachment anxiety / fear of rejection
- Pornography
- Medications

Emotional attachment to the opposite sex exposes me to chances of being hurt. However, the drive for sexual and romantic intimacy is stronger than the fear of being hurt or rejected. Theoretically, I should be able to beat the fear and go for it anyway. However, regular use of SSRIs lovers my sexual drive whereas just pornography is enough to satisfy my need for sex and love.

In summary, high attachment anxiety and low sex drive induced by pornography and SSRIs is the main reason why I can live a normal life without sex or a romantic partner.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146

Similar threads

dhusc
Replies
30
Views
138
blessed93.
blessed93.
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
15
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
E
Replies
1
Views
33
eology
E
AscendHQ
Replies
1
Views
23
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
jflmeister
Replies
1
Views
20
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top