Self-aware/theory thread about oneitis

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I feel that me and her would be a good match because we both don’t talk to a lot of people. That’s all I can really come up with. I just wanna fuck her. That’s all.
Anyways, let’s get to what I learned about her. She has two Instagram accounts, one she uses and the other she never posted on nor follows no one. On the one she uses, three guys she follows I consider chads and Tyrones, but are not 6 feet or taller. On her other account is for the reject males. Either they act weird, fat, mildly retarded, or are chadlites and normies. I tried following her a while back, but she neither accepted nor denied my request. I came up with this theory the other day. Most of these guys don’t follow her main Instagram, but supports my claim even more.
I’m obviously one of those reject makes who are not worthy of seeing her main account.
So I will end this thread with a saying that has been said many times.

THEY ONLY WANT CHAD
but in her case, Tyrone. She liked a football playing Tyrone’s post.

Last edited:
Just rope

• +1
Reactions: SuperCheatBros
My oneitis is rottjn on instagram even though she agreed to be my gf just to mess with me. I should really stop idolizing females who treat me like shit and are terrible people just because they're cute.

Oh, and I’m back.

Then you should become tyrone and fuck her

My oneitis is rottjn on instagram even though she agreed to be my gf just to mess with me. I should really stop idolizing females who treat me like shit and are terrible people just because they're cute.
Same.
Then you should become tyrone and fuck her
I hate football.

oneitis is in my avi I just can't let go :feelsrope:

Tbh its not really that i cant let go i just think she's aesthetic I guess
I don't understand oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I don't understand oneitis
Basically wanting a girl to be your gf, but she isn't, so you might start obsessing over her.

As to why people develop this, its mostly due to being lonely or they get attached to the person.

Basically wanting a girl to be your gf, but she isn't, so you might start obsessing over her.
No I know what it means but I don't understand how people can have a fucking oneitis. My theory is that you have to have t levels well under the average range to have one

No I know what it means but I don't understand how people can have a fucking oneitis. My theory is that you have to have t levels well under the average range to have one
Well for me this occurs when I talk to the girl frequently, and I think I see signs of interest coming from her. I am just extremely desperate for a gf not low t :feelsbadman:

Well for me this occurs when I talk to the girl frequently, and I think I see signs of interest coming from her. I am just extremely desperate for a gf not low t :feelsbadman:
If u talk to multiple girls u realize this is normal behavior. the problem with incels is that they talk to one girl that they think is special because she shows a little bit of interest, but if they talked to more women they'd realize she isn't special and just another plate @Deltoid

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Currently lurking on Instagram finding people I think my oneitis follows.

• +1
If u talk to multiple girls u realize this is normal behavior. the problem with incels is that they talk to one girl that they think is special because she shows a little bit of interest, but if they talked to more women they'd realize she isn't special and just another plate @Deltoid
Ah yes I see where you're coming from. I know foids aren't unique or special in the slightest, yet I still fall for it.

Also would your gf care if she found out you don't thinks she's special :feelshehe:

That girl is pretty nice. I remember when I was 17 I was super obsessed with these emo/goth/indie type of girls. I can see why you like her. At this point, I just want any girl that isn't ugly, fat, or black.

So she was interested in you?

Ah yes I see where you're coming from. I know foids aren't unique or special in the slightest, yet I still fall for it.

Also would your gf care if she found out you don't thinks she's special :feelshehe:
kek dont compare her to the garden variety whores u guys fall for. she was a virgin before me and most likely the most loyal person i've met in my life

she was a virgin before me and most likely the most loyal person i've met in my life
Good find (y)

Hope I can find a girl like that someday

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
kek dont compare her to the garden variety whores u guys fall for. she was a virgin before me and most likely the most loyal person i've met in my life
Lucky you.

Good find (y)

Hope I can find a girl like that someday
just gotta put yourself out there man. seriously talk to a lot of girls man u will find at least one good one

just gotta put yourself out there man. seriously talk to a lot of girls man u will find at least one good one
It is certainly worth a lot of tries and attempts. It'll just be difficult to find that gem, but not impossible

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
cuck

• +1
Reactions: bain and Sean O'Aspie
you could be tyrone, you'll never know until you lose that weight

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
A lot of girls say those things to be "different" or to appeal to the right-wing guys; and those statements may or may not be serious. Not saying she is one of those kind, but there are more of these kind of girls than you think who just say shock value things for attention.
Yeah I know ofc, but still better than any normal feminist thinking gril

Yea, there’s no reason to fall for one girl or think she is “the one”. There’s no such thing as a soulmate and if you’re young you should be working on your career and fucking as many girls as possible. Focus on settling down at an older age imo, the experience you get from being with multiple women will help you in a ltr.

Yea, there’s no reason to fall for one girl or think she is “the one”. There’s no such thing as a soulmate and if you’re young you should be working on your career and fucking as many girls as possible. Focus on settling down at an older age imo, the experience you get from being with multiple women will help you in a ltr.
Yeah the experience part is true women will constantly be pulling some bullshit and you gotta know how to handle it

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
She dont like you, I doubt she knows you exist boyo.

Having a oneitis is cucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Ritalincel and Swagwaffle
Having a oneitis is cucked tbh
i noticed chad doesn't have oneitis according to @Nibba

oneitis is a females role

@Ritalincel

posted at the same damn time
1536364235573.gif

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba
i noticed chad doesn't have oneitis according to @Nibba

oneitis is a females role

posted at the same damn time
1536364235573.gif
Chad doesn’t get attached to females. He sees them for the fuck toys they are.

• +1
Chad doesn’t get attached to females. He sees them for the fuck toys they are.
Cucks are the only ones who give sloots a chance

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Swagwaffle and Insomniac