@Gengar
@kwacker777
@Lmao
@emeraldglass

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cannotbeasked, Autismcel and 4 others
He said he's gonna take a month off so he can find me a gf.

Ok, he didn't say that at all. :feelswah:
Respect for him trying to find a gf, even though it will never happen

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and Gengar
Please ban me for a month
@TechnoBoss
@Jason Voorhees
@Gengar
@kwacker777
@Lmao
@emeraldglass
They will forget about your ass and you’ll be banned forever

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Respect for him trying to find a gf even though it will never happen
No I meant for me, as a joke. But you're right, that'll never happen. I'm too ugly. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
No I meant for me, as a joke. But you're right, that'll never happen. I'm too ugly. :feelscry:

Oh fuck, I misread that. I’m sorry, Gengar. You will probably find a girlfriend, you have more luck than me, bro.
😕😕😕

(I don’t have glasses and I’m a -1.75 on the vision scale it happens alot)

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Oh fuck, I misread that. I’m sorry, Gengar. You will probably find a girlfriend, you have more luck than me, bro.
😕😕😕

It was an honest mistake, you have no reason to apologize. It's the mere truth. And I wear -4.5 contact lenses. Joever.

• So Sad
He said he's gonna take a month off so he can find me a gf.

Ok, he didn't say that at all. :feelswah:
Are you gonna rail your gf with your 7" BPC

• JFL
Are you gonna rail your gf with your 7" BPC
I'm 6 inches NBP and 6.5 inches BP. I used a measuring tape for these numbers. I don't like using the ruler because I get varying numbers depending on where I place the ruler. I cannot place it directly on my penis but a little above and I get 6.7 inches BP and more above I get 7.1 inches BP. I think that's low-key frauding so it's better to go with my measuring tape.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel
😕😕😕

I'm like -8 jfl

• So Sad
I'm 6 inches NBP and 6.5 inches BP. I used a measuring tape for these numbers. I don't like using the ruler because I get varying numbers depending on where I place the ruler. I cannot place it directly on my penis but a little above and I get 6.7 inches BP and more above I get 7.1 inches BP. I think that's low-key frauding so it's better to go with my measuring tape.
Shit always changes like a game patch tf

It was an honest mistake, you have no reason to apologize. It's the mere truth. And I wear -4.5 contact lenses. Joever.
I actually look better with glasses because they cover my face, so I need to get them soon. :(
I'm like -8 jfl
Damn do you wear glasses or contacts?

• Woah
I actually look better with glasses because they cover my face, so I need to get them soon. :(

Damn do you wear glasses or contacts?
Most people look worse with glasses on. But some guys really rock them. Especially East Asians.

• +1
Most people look worse with glasses on. But some guys really rock them. Especially East Asians.
It's just because of my crooked nose and my lack of glabella projection is why I look better with them.

• +1
It's just because of my crooked nose and my lack of glabella projection is why I look better with them.
I have the same problems, you think I'd look better with glasses too?

• +1
I have the same problems, you think I'd look better with glasses too?
I broke mine because I slept with them on about a year ago, and they snapped in half. They were big framed glasses, expensive as well. They looked good on me and could hide more of my flaws better so maybe.

• +1
I broke mine because I slept with them on about a year ago, and they snapped in half. They were big framed glasses, expensive as well. They looked good on me and could hide more of my flaws better so maybe.
Send me pics bhai if you're comfy with that. :Comfy:

Send me pics bhai if you're comfy with that. :Comfy:
I don't know if I feel comfortable sending pictures of me, but I can send a picture of the exact type of glasses.