Self Blackpill with snapchat selfie.

lhanyes112

lhanyes112

Average Height Coper
So I've always been slightly above average looking, enough to not have any trouble getting dates but not enough to get them without any effort. (I know some of you know what that means) I'd known what looksmaxxing was for a long time, but just recently dove into it seriously and joined this forum. I've been on a cut the past month to get down to 11-12% bf and have some visible abs and skinnier face, so far I've lost 11 lbs. Last night I posted a selfie on my snapchat complaining about this essay I had to write for university, (it wasn't even a good angle as it was low and looking up at me) and my hair was looking good and my cheeks were looking more hollow than they actually are, and over the course of the night literally handfuls of females slid up and tried to tell me "I can help you with your essay if you want! :)" one even slid up and said "when did you get hot??" This has convinced me to push even harder (having a skinny face is great) but it's also a double edged blade, on one end it's my first taste of greatness and I got that sweet dopamine hit by having women come to me, but on the other end it actually just proved to me all the lookism shit is true, and up until now I hadn't had that. What have I been missing out on this whole time? I've scraped greatness and I can't go back now.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Gaia262, Deleted member 9819 and 18 others
Wow.
Very moving.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, wateriswet, lhanyes112 and 1 other person
already best of the best worthy

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Babyblackcarrot, lhanyes112 and 1 other person
Welcome to the party. You haven’t missed anything people are fake, won’t talk to you unless they can get something.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
0 sympathy for Chadcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Selinity, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
Good post, too bad I...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 12867 and 7 others
I've had visible abs since 18% bodyfat...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
I've had visible abs since 18% bodyfat...
My fat tends to settle in the lower stomach area so if i'm puffing out i'll have a gut. Got a really nice chest tho currently sitting around 17% bf according to electronic bathroom scale

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
leanmaxxing best looksmax EVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
So I've always been slightly above average looking, enough to not have any trouble getting dates but not enough to get them without any effort. (I know some of you know what that means) I'd known what looksmaxxing was for a long time, but just recently dove into it seriously and joined this forum. I've been on a cut the past month to get down to 11-12% bf and have some visible abs and skinnier face, so far I've lost 11 lbs. Last night I posted a selfie on my snapchat complaining about this essay I had to write for university, (it wasn't even a good angle as it was low and looking up at me) and my hair was looking good and my cheeks were looking more hollow than they actually are, and over the course of the night literally handfuls of females slid up and tried to tell me "I can help you with your essay if you want! :)" one even slid up and said "when did you get hot??" This has convinced me to push even harder (having a skinny face is great) but it's also a double edged blade, on one end it's my first taste of greatness and I got that sweet dopamine hit by having women come to me, but on the other end it actually just proved to me all the lookism shit is true, and up until now I hadn't had that. What have I been missing out on this whole time? I've scraped greatness and I can't go back now.
uhh ok... so, u want a cookie or a medal or smth ?

Good job bro, I’m happy for you. Luckily you don’t need surgery like me to look good.

Very Good Post Op.
This is post should be the core image of the website, userbase, and the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: lhanyes112
post face, do you have a good eye area? was it visible?

post face, do you have a good eye area? was it visible?
yes, i’d think i have a fairly good eye area besides slight negative canthal tilt, no hunter eyes L. will definitely post face and physique when maxxed

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Or maybe u just got older aka more handsome

Cope I mog hop off with this bragging over for you

once u get an extremely lean face and then get bloated again its so depressing

night and day difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
How is this a blackpill? Nobody here is chasing after morbidly obese women, so why are you surprised when women don't want fatcels?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
It's a spectrum man not all the shit is true
Stop being such a simp for women

Post face this instant

How is this a blackpill? Nobody here is chasing after morbidly obese women, so why are you surprised when women don't want fatcels?
Because u can be bloated with massive cheekbone structure and fat repartition