Self-conscious thread

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m making this so I constantly stop going on looksmax to see new notifications. What are your guys’ honest opinion on me?

I like you, you seem nice.
But it’s also over until you lose weight and stop thinking about your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 281, VST and 1 other person
I think you're autistic. And fat. Put yourself first.

Stop wasting time and focus on yourself/looksmax or it’s gonna be over for you

You got a very puffy face. That's GOOD. It means you have a lot to improve. Get on it and come back here with a [success] post in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and CupOfCoffee
You got a very puffy face. That's GOOD. It means you have a lot to improve. Get on it and come back here with a [success] post in a few months.
this man. Also I recommend meditation consistently (I haven't even been doing this but will get back on it).

Aiming for Wednesday to cut down on my eating and watch the foods I eat. I have shitting problems.

Aiming for Wednesday to cut down on my eating and watch the foods I eat. I have shitting problems.
For weight loss, do time restricted eating. Eat within an 8 hour window only, I did that and struggled to even maintain my weight. Don't bother yourself with calorie counting, especially when you're still overweight. Restricted eating window + plenty of vegetables, fruits, lean protein will do the trick, and just don't worry about it much.

For real I think you can make some amazing progress lookswise if you lose a lot of weight. you'll be in a better state mentally also. You can do it starting right now, there is nothing holding you back but yourself boyo.

Last edited:
Action speaks louder then words.
Well done is better than well said.
Etc.

Stop wasting valuable nutrients on the floor use it so you have more will power to workout. and stop filling your brain with toxic nonsense useless things, didnt i tell you to stop thinking about girls.... yet you still do it.

Doesnt get throught his head... this guy.... the follow up question below me..
didnt i tell you to stop thinking about girls.... yet you still do it.

Last edited:
Incoming autistic question: You guys think my “oneitis” will want me after I lose the weight and “looksmax”?

One of best posters.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 281, androidcel and 1 other person
Lose weight and stop wasting your youth talking to a chick that doesn't like u
Nibba, answer my last question about my “oneitis”. And don’t lie and bullshit. Will she want me after I lose the weight?

Nibba, answer my last question about my “oneitis”. And don’t lie and bullshit. Will she want me after I lose the weight?
I really don't know if she will or not. Your best chance is to forget about her. Go somewhere far away for college, block her on insta, and start creating a new you at college. That's what I did

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I really don't know if she will or not. Your best chance is to forget about her. Go somewhere far away for college, block her on insta, and start creating a new you at college. That's what I did
I don’t follow her on Instagram. She neither accepted nor deny my request.

Hate to break it to you, but she won't care no matter what u do cuz you're invisible to her. MOVE ON I've told you this for 4 months

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
american psychocel

Incoming autistic question: You guys think my “oneitis” will want me after I lose the weight and “looksmax”?
I have the same mentallity but I forgot about her mostly tbh
@Nibba is right

I lost 70lbs for a girl. I can tell from personal experience she led me on from when I was fat and though she would change her mind.

Nope.

Anyway. Just listen to nibba and lose the weight or hit the gym. Your oneitis doesent like you atm sadly. How old are you

Last edited:

@Nibba is right

I lost 70lbs for a girl. I can tell from personal experience she led me on from when I was fat and though she would change her mind.

Nope. However her best friend developed a crush on me this year, but they both lead me on so fuck them (inb4 fatman is autistic coper dont belive him he cant attract girls comments)

Anyway. Just listen to nibba and lose the weight or hit the gym. Your oneitis doesent like you atm sadly. How old are you
17. It’s literally right there.

@Nibba is right

Nope. However her best friend developed a crush on me this year, but they both lead me on so fuck them (inb4 fatman is autistic coper dont belive him he cant attract girls comments)

17. It’s literally right there.
Yes at 17. I had the same crush. Shes not intk you I know. She wont be if you lose weight but if you build a lot of muscle she will be maybe

Yes at 17. I had the same crush. Shes not intk you I know. She wont be if you lose weight but if you build a lot of muscle she will be maybe
How much muscle?