Self-esteem problem

G

ghelido

Iron
I have recently had a huge self esteem problem due to my looks.
The thing is that when I went to high school I used to be very ugly (3/10 or so) and since then I tried to change myself. I went to the gym and grew a beard. In little time I managed to become something like a 6 or 7 and was fairly lucky with girls. But recently I decided to shave due to the quarantine and I realised that I look exactly the same as in high school. I have been all this time thinking that I changed myself and was an example of self improvement, but the real fact is that it was just a bunch of hair on my face.
Now I feel as if I were hidding something behind my beard. As if I were really ugly but the beard didn't show that part of myself. And I am worried that the beard is no more a decision, but an obligation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 5583 and Slayerino
I have recently had a huge self esteem problem due to my looks.
The thing is that when I went to high school I used to be very ugly (3/10 or so) and since then I tried to change myself. I went to the gym and grew a beard. In little time I managed to become something like a 6 or 7 and was fairly lucky with girls. But recently I decided to shave due to the quarantine and I realised that I look exactly the same as in high school. I have been all this time thinking that I changed myself and was an example of self improvement, but the real fact is that it was just a bunch of hair on my face.
Now I feel as if I were hidding something behind my beard. As if I were really ugly but the beard didn't show that part of myself. And I am worried that the beard is no more a decision, but an obligation.
Why are you shaving?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
bro get the fuck out what is this bluepilled shit
u have self esteem problems cuz u look like shit, so fix whatever makes u look like shit nigga
:lul:
You self esteem isnt the problem nor does it matter, ur looks are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 1338, japcel and 14 others
Just to try. I did it during quarantine so the beard grows again
Keep the beard if it’s suits you dude,don’t shave it completely that’s gay

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6 and Deleted member 3795
Lefort 3 Distraction Osteongenis, Orbital Osteotomy, BSSO, Rhinoplasty, Zygomatic Sandwhich Plasty. Genio, Limb Lengthening, Human Growth Hormone, benis lengthening, Trenabolone and Deca, anything meant for cows.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: japcel, Entschuldigung, Slayerino and 3 others
u cant go from 2 to 7 with gym ur still ugly retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1934 and 1 other person
Boy leave this forum or your sanity will be destroyed. You're not ready for the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 3795
In order to improve your self esteem you need chad's face, height and body

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and THEMOGEE
Then don't shave retard, problem solved.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Rochefort6 and Slayerino
A lot of incel advice here. Improve your self-esteem by not basing it on your looks, but by taking care of yourself and accomplishing goals. This will prove to yourself your worth.

Post a pic with You here ,to assess you

I know
We shouldn't shave

yes bro gym and beard gave u 4 points for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
lmao faggot i am sure gym and with beard u went from a 3 to 7 meaning u went from a truecel to a chad tier lmao let us see your transformation otherwise stfu greycel and leave this forum

Lol greycel posting "self esteem issues" thread in the
SUCCESS SECTION

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
go to a therapy bro, they will give you Chad lower third and Gandy eye area bro.