Self-harm to get plastic or reconstructive surgery covered by the state?

K

Kreier

Iron
I have been thinking about a way to get plastic surgery covered by the state recently. Since i am extremely desperate to get my nose correction covered, something it seems like i won't i have been thinking of either intentionally harming myself or getting in a fight and make someone break my nose in order to get hospitalized and possibly getting he surgery covered as a part of the hospitalization.

What do you think? Would it work?

Also, is here any local anesthesia i can buy so i can break my nose or make someone do it without the extreme pain?

I have been thinking about a way to get plastic surgery covered by the state recently. Since i am extremely desperate to get my nose correction covered, something it seems like i won't i have been thinking of either intentionally harming myself or getting in a fight and make someone break my nose in order to get hospitalized and possibly getting he surgery covered as a part of the hospitalization.

What do you think? Would it work?

Also, is here any local anesthesia i can buy so i can break my nose or make someone do it without the extreme pain?
How bad is your nose bro 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
How bad is your nose bro 😭😭😭
Extremely crooked. The thing is that it's possible to fix it and i was supposed to get it from the state, but the hospital did not have the capacity or resources to take care of me for 14 days post-operation. I asked i they could keep me hospitalized for 14 days post-surgery. They said that they wouldn't do that. I have a gofundme going, but almost no one is willing to donate so it seems the only way is to either harm myself or making myself get beaten up or in an "accident" in order to be able afford the operation.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727 and the MOUSE
Otherwise, if no one wants to support my fundraising campaign, can somebody tell me whether the plan would work, what kind of local anesthesia i would have to buy and from where?