Self Improvement and Fake Hope | Oversaturation - Gerbert Johnson

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Gold

The world of self improvement is such cope. I hate it so much that men get treated like defective products. Most men have nothing wrong with them and the way their life is has been decided by others.

Might as well add that for me working out, eating well, social skills does not fall under “self improvement” it’s normie advice that everyone ought to be doing.

@GlamourPursuer @kaligula567 @alurmo @hopecel @iloveboobs @Outerz14 @Xangsane @Selfimprovement @MongoloidJoe @arabcelxxx @Adonis007 @Adonis123

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, GerbertJohnson, whotthehell and 2 others
Self improvement is action, independent of what these privileged first world chads are spewing about.

Whether it's cope or not depends on what you are specifically doing for you situation etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, skkrrrtcantdo and Shahnameh
Self improvement is action, independent of what these privileged first world chads are spewing about.

Whether it's cope or not depends on what you are specifically doing for you situation etc.

Reading Books isnt really going to save you nor is watching griftors like Hamza and Tate on youtube.

All of this leads to Action Faking

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I need to improooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

I need to improooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove
Images1

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Joshrc

The world of self improvement is such cope. I hate it so much that men get treated like defective products. Most men have nothing wrong with them and the way their life is has been decided by others.

Might as well add that for me working out, eating well, social skills does not fall under “self improvement” it’s normie advice that everyone ought to be doing.

@GlamourPursuer @kaligula567 @alurmo @hopecel @iloveboobs @Outerz14 @Xangsane @Selfimprovement

its like 90% genetics/luck and 10% hardwork. most of all men dont realize that
self improvement is cope in terms of how you look and financially, spawn point and which family your born from will decide how financially successful you will be. of course you can be rich when you work hard but lets be real here, its almost impossible to reach 6 figures, its top 1% of men. and improvement in terms of how you look is cope if your already past your puberty.

but improvement for a specific skill can be achieved but theres always people born that are just the best at these skills.

nature is truly unfair:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: watah and Shahnameh
its like 90% genetics/luck and 10% hardwork. most of all men dont realize that
self improvement is cope in terms of how you look and financially, spawn point and which family your born from will decide how financially successful you will be. of course you can be rich when you work hard but lets be real here, its almost impossible to reach 6 figures, its top 1% of men. and improvement in terms of how you look is cope if your already past your puberty.

but improvement for a specific skill can be achieved but theres always people born that are just the best at these skills.

nature is truly unfair:feelswhy:

This self improvement Fad started almost a decade ago, and since then I don't know a single person who actually made it.

All these Youtubers so is push dropshipping scams or other bullshit courses like Hamza. There is no secret key to making it besides being born wirh rich and well connected parents.

Going on 69 days of NoFap wont give you super powers either like some of these guys claim.

Now we also have this carnivore diet Grift where people make false claims about it curing all diseases.

Reading Books isnt really going to save you nor is watching griftors like Hamza and Tate on youtube.

Reading books for your interests will just be a better and more coherent source for new ideas than incels rambling in offtopic :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

That's just what I said in different wording.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh