Self injection botox masseter completed.

Scottrg

Scottrg

Platinum
im fucking shit at doing posts so mb, but heres how i did that
———-

so starting from the begging i had big masseters
IMG 4380

-
Which pissed me off from begging so i got tmj splint and kinda helped me,

IMG 4382

Heres the links for whole tmj splint journey
https://looksmax.org/threads/tmj-splint-results-after-12-day.1066836/

https://looksmax.org/threads/2-months-of-tmj-splint.1110591/

-
Anyways back to botox,
The one that i bought its called zerotox same as th
287E3FC3 C6B8 400B A5BE EFF5130888FB

normal botox but cheaper lol, enough of yapping heres the guide
—————-
Buy yourself a needle 25-30mm, also pencil marker after, that do a line from your lip to your ear it should look kinda like that

IMG 4383

———
After drawing the line to be safe grab your syringe and depends how much units u want i did 30units per side,that means 0,30ml per side
IMG 4384

Should look like that, after having your amount carefully pinch the needle into your masseter if you feel your muscle inject it , small amounts and go into another spot to spread the botox,
——-
i had litte fail because my ass was shaking bit :lul:

IMG 4377

And that it, nothing more, i will be posting updates every week, sorry for the shit posting etc im not expert at that

@Rigged @coispet
@AySab

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, PrimalPlasty, boss8055 and 18 others
Right after injection photo i will be updating

Attachments

• IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
use this thread as update log.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greywind and 97baHater
The big masseters gave you a good facial structure, worth it

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight
The big masseters gave you a good facial structure, worth it
Does botox fix it long term tho? I heard you gotta reinject and after some times it wont even work anymore

Does botox fix it long term tho? I heard you gotta reinject and after some times it wont even work anymore
4-6 months i will be injecting it every 5months

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Scottrg and 97baHater
post ct scan

Good fucking shit

• Love it
Reactions: Scottrg
it's not a masseter problem, dk why u're botoxing

Yes ofc its masseter problem, That it’s because for 4 years ive been clenching non stop, chewing hard foods etc , and it till yet only tmj splint helped me a litte bit but didnt relax those muscles enough

• +1
Reactions: 2eatcheezit

Well technically we can say tmj splint never relaxed those muscles

Yes ofc its masseter problem, That it’s because for 4 years ive been clenching non stop, chewing hard foods etc , and it till yet only tmj splint helped me a litte bit but didnt relax those muscles enough
what
Well technically we can say tmj splint never relaxed those muscles
you are probably clenching bcs u have some tmj disorder not the other way around, how can u know without having a CT SCAN EVEN

what

you are probably clenching bcs u have some tmj disorder not the other way around, how can u know without having a CT SCAN EVEN
The dentist did ct scan and said i have tmj problems, but sadly they didnt give me the ct scan:confused:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The dentist did ct scan and said i have tmj problems, but sadly they didnt give me the ct scan:confused:
then fix the tmj nigga :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Scottrg
Day 0: bit of redness slight sweeling

———-

so starting from the begging i had big massetersView attachment 3165734
-

View attachment 3165742

-
Anyways back to botox,
The one that i bought its called zerotox same as thView attachment 3165750
—————-
Buy yourself a needle 25-30mm, also pencil marker after, that do a line from your lip to your ear it should look kinda like that

View attachment 3165753
———
After drawing the line to be safe grab your syringe and depends how much units u want i did 30units per side,that means 0,30ml per sideView attachment 3165763
Should look like that, after having your amount carefully pinch the needle into your masseter if you feel your muscle inject it , small amounts and go into another spot to spread the botox,
——-

View attachment 3165773

And that it, nothing more, i will be posting updates every week, sorry for the shit posting etc im not expert at that

@Rigged @coispet
@AySab
How did you masters manage to grow so much? Like what did you do

It clearly fucking was. I don’t get why you act so high iq In every post lol and just try argue against the obvious

get it out of your chest, inferior being :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ok then tell me how it wasn’t his ugly masseter making him ugly then. U think the nigha was that bloated which gave the appearance of a larger skull lol

Ok then tell me how it wasn’t his ugly masseter making him ugly then. U think the nigha was that bloated which gave the appearance of a larger skull lol
the iq of my haters is hilarious

he has some TMJ (google it) disorder, not masseter hypetrophy, that's why the tmj splint fixed his looks i.e. his bigonial was equal to his bitemporal meaning he does not have masseter hypertrophy, so now he has to fix the TMJ (google it now, i know u didn't the first time) not atrophy his masseter🥱

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
the iq of my haters is hilarious

he has some TMJ (google it) disorder, not masseter hypetrophy, that's why the tmj splint fixed his looks i.e. his bigonial was equal to his bitemporal meaning he does not have masseter hypertrophy, so now he has to fix the TMJ (google it now, i know u didn't the first time) not atrophy his masseter🥱
Becoming a soldier of Allah, in the spiritual sense, means dedicating oneself fully to living according to the teachings of Islam and striving to uphold truth, justice, and righteousness in all aspects of life. This path leads to true happiness because it aligns a person's actions with a higher purpose, focusing on serving Allah and humanity rather than chasing material desires or selfish ambitions. By following this path, a believer finds inner peace through submission to Allah's will, knowing that their efforts are contributing to a greater good. Being a soldier of Allah is not about physical warfare, but about the spiritual struggle, or jihad, against personal weaknesses, injustice, and immorality. Through prayer, charity, and self-discipline, Muslims purify their hearts and minds, which brings contentment and a sense of fulfillment. Ultimately, this way of life leads to eternal happiness, as it promises both peace in this world and the reward of the hereafter.

———-

so starting from the begging i had big massetersView attachment 3165734
-

View attachment 3165742

-
Anyways back to botox,
The one that i bought its called zerotox same as thView attachment 3165750
—————-

View attachment 3165753
———
After drawing the line to be safe grab your syringe and depends how much units u want i did 30units per side,that means 0,30ml per sideView attachment 3165763
——-

View attachment 3165773

@Rigged @coispet
@AySab
Good thread

masseter botox is a voluntary looksmin jfl

masseter botox is a voluntary looksmin jfl
The pattern of masseter hypertrophy that comes with chewing loads of mastic gum, hard mewing, clenching, jutting/bracing the mandible, etc., as many people on here do is pathological and ends up looking like shit.

These latter activities end up reinforcing poor neuromuscular coordination and compensatory overactivation of the “wrong” parts of the masseter (note it has multiple heads that are responsible for different movements). Hardchewing causes undesirable growth of these fibers which leads to the bloatoid-type masseter hypertrophy.

The pattern of masseter hypertrophy that comes with chewing loads of mastic gum, hard mewing, clenching, jutting/bracing the mandible, etc., as many people on here do is pathological and ends up looking like shit.

These latter activities end up reinforcing poor neuromuscular coordination and compensatory overactivation of the “wrong” parts of the masseter (note it has multiple heads that are responsible for different movements). Hardchewing causes undesirable growth of these fibers which leads to the bloatoid-type masseter hypertrophy.
All facts

Litte update: its hard to open mouth and to chew feels bit uncomfortable its supposed to go away after week

Litte update: its hard to open mouth and to chew feels bit uncomfortable its supposed to go away after week
I will make full documentary on this shit fuck ye:feelsohh:

Day 2: i looklike fucking chipmunk:lul: , they are swollen atm like fuckers

Attachments

• IMG_4402.jpeg
    IMG_4402.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4414.jpeg
    IMG_4414.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 0
Day 3: theres some still some puffiness but its a bit better than yesterday, also im able to open my mouth easily

Good morning new yorkers its day 4: The puffiness in day 4 is even better, today i can open my mouth very easily, there’s some sign of the muscle relaxation but still small

Again small update its fucking awesome, its day 4 but the sweeling goes down, i can see my masseters more relaxed and my ogee curve are coming back :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Day 5: Sweeling almost gone in the safe zone it’s looking better, now i can open my mouth like every human :feelsthink:

Day 6: The sweeling is almost almost gone, the bumps in the masseter are gone, while touching it feels like it shrink a bit very good

• +1
Reactions: Amphisbaena
i will make update in 8-9 days.