Selfie camera: how people see you up close. Professional camera: how people see you from afar

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
The ideal is the mirror test.
Pick a mirror and hold it in the front of your face 1 arm of distance which is the distance most people will be looking at you when you talk to them.
Then try from 1 hand of distance: literally the same effect as a selfie camera. And then from like 5 meters of distance: professional camera

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and St. Wristcel
hi

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
hi brolossus

• +1
Lifefuel/cope post

• JFL
Pick a mirror and hold it in the front of your face 1 arm of distance which is the distance most people will be looking at you when you talk to them.
Than try from 1 hand of distance: literally the same effect as a selfie camera. And then from like 5 meters of distance: professional camera

Naw a mirror an arm's length away shows your face two arms' length.

• Woah
Reactions: sytyl
yuh

• +1
Then try from 1 hand of distance: literally the same effect as a selfie camera. And then from like 5 meters of distance: professional camera
its over for me either way ngl

• So Sad
can you elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
i was like a foot or so away from my cat and their face looked normal i pull out my phones back camera and they look distorted