Bronze
IMG 0118

This is 3 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 45175, Deleted member 33711 and 4 others
You don't need this website, unless you like to be social with us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and nathan
damn you got the most niggerish features possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, Autismcel and 8 others
You don't need this website, unless you like to be social with us.
damn you got the most niggerish features possible
This is him on Incels.is btw @butterworld :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 72630 and 3 others
Holy based, he should let me fuck his women so we can preserve the white race

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and ElTruecel
Seems like an urkcel, if he gets dreads drip and starts listening to more rap he’ll be alright.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 33711 and ElTruecel
based

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Seems like an urkcel, if he gets dreads drip and starts listening to more rap he’ll be alright.
He’s not really a giga urkcel. Like he’s pretty much into black culture and posts black Twitter shit 24/7. He’s just self hating

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 53670
He’s not really a giga urkcel. Like he’s pretty much into black culture and posts black Twitter shit 24/7. He’s just self hating
Probably was bullied at a predominately white school by whites guys, im assuming his urkceldom at the time developed his self-hate for his race. Another alternative is that he was bullied by Tyrones. People like him develop from the former/latter.

Probably was bullied at a predominately white school by whites guys, im assuming his urkceldom at the time developed his self-hate for his race. Another alternative is that he was bullied by Tyrones. People like him develop from the former/latter.
He was bullied by blacks he went to a black ghetto school. But like he has this really retarded idea where only blacks can be incel. He also thinks anyone who isn’t black is a fakecel.

I’m not joking he legit makes threads claiming non blacks cannot be incel and all blacks every single one are Incels. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 53670
He was bullied by blacks he went to a black ghetto school. But like he has this really retarded idea where only blacks can be incel. He also thinks anyone who isn’t black is a fakecel.

I’m not joking he legit makes threads claiming non blacks cannot be incel and all blacks every single one are Incels. :lul:
if your black and GL it's over of your street cred unless your 50 cent

if your black and GL it's over of your street cred unless your 50 cent
Bruh he’s old. Good comparison should’ve been like idk Kelly Oubre vs MBJ

• +1
You look NT af.

Bruh he’s old. Good comparison should’ve been like idk Kelly Oubre vs MBJ
none of those niggas got street cred, espically not oubre's lightskin ass

yet he had a boon attracted to him

• +1

Over, getting bullied by Tyrones is worse I get a picture of everything. Now he directs the trauma from his bullying into hating his own race. His trust issues from not being able to fit in with other blacks was the catalyst for his schizo beliefs.

The solution for this is to join a black fraternity, smoke hella weed and playing 2k/cod warzone

• +1
Now he directs the trauma from his bullying into hating his own race
Cope I would never say NIGGER LIVFES MATTER , blacks are genetically inferior and everything after slavery was there fault

• Hmm...
Cope I would never say NIGGER LIVFES MATTER , blacks are genetically inferior and everything after slavery was there fault

@murdah

• JFL
next level of self hatred

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670

blacks, hispanics, and whites are immune to the bp

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45175, Deleted member 53670, Korea and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Why u slipping hispanics in there :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Well mexicans specifically, they have very tightnit communities. I’ve seen 5’4 mexican manlets with a full family lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Only way is through the father not that
Nope it’s Father, son, Holy Spirit. The church was legit created to honor that. Protestants are heretics read the history

damn
another self hating black brother thats fell for these fags in this forum that say jbw is law
dw bro as long as u play nt sports and gymmax u can slay
heres some examples of mtn-subhumans blacks with snowbunnies
She was Made for Him Thats Why Everything Fits and Children are Produced
Interracial Insider Trading
Filling the Interracial Cup

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 33711
play nt sports and gymmax
Why are niggers only capable of receiving love through Jew entertainment? I always hated being black bro and most blacks are incels

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Only way is through the father not that

Are you an Orthodox Jew? The only way is through The Son. Our only intercessor to God the Father is Jesus Christ. We are sinful and are unworthy of going to the father by ourselves! To say otherwise is to reject the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on behalf of all humanity. He is the reason why we can be reconciled with God and He is the reason why the curtain temple was torn from top to bottom, finally allowing us to have accession into Gods kingdom. He is the reason why we have been blessed with the free gift of eternal life.

Are you an Orthodox Jew? The only way is through The Son. Our only intercessor to God the Father is Jesus Christ. We are sinful and are unworthy of going to the father by ourselves! To say otherwise is to reject the ultimate sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on behalf of all humanity. He is the reason why we can be reconciled with God and He is the reason why the curtain temple was torn from top to bottom, finally allowing us to have accession into Gods kingdom. He is the reason why we have been blessed with the free gift of eternal life.

View attachment 2970894
I’m a nigger bro

need roids jordans gold chain street wear

play more street basketball get dreads and always talk about boxing /hooping