selfies

sensu

sensu

Silver
tryna take selfies/mirror pics for instagram or social media in general, i have some acne and a few unneeded things i wouldn't wanna show in a picture.

anyone know like a good filter, or app that works well for selfies and thirsttrap photos,
i heard there's the beauty filter on tiktok but idk if that's what all the influencers use for there photos

tryna take selfies/mirror pics for instagram or social media in general, i have some acne and a few unneeded things i wouldn't wanna show in a picture.

anyone know like a good filter, or app that works well for selfies and thirsttrap photos,
i heard there's the beauty filter on tiktok but idk if that's what all the influencers use for there photos
fruading is for fags

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and skkrrrtcantdo
cry about it
IMG 4415

Checks out

I only know of Snow when it comes to editing. how bad is it? steal your moms foundation and lather it on if she has the same skin tone. All you need is a small pinch of that shit.

I only know of Snow when it comes to editing. how bad is it? steal your moms foundation and lather it on if she has the same skin tone. All you need is a small pinch of that shit.
it's not bad just a few spots. just bothers me a bit in photos. how about actually taking photos? which app would you recommend; snapchat, tiktok or the camera app?

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Lose the acne first

it's not bad just a few spots. just bothers me a bit in photos. how about actually taking photos? which app would you recommend; snapchat, tiktok or the camera app?
There's no rela difference is there. I guess the filters but I don't really know much about the in built stuff. I'm sure they all have a smooth feature just need to make the ski ntone even with make up.

• +1
Reactions: sensu