Selling drugs in Japan

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
They are very expensive there, cocaine is like 100 times more expensive than in South America for example, could this be a way to ascend in Japan and become rich, you take that shit from Columbia, bring it directly to Japan, and sell it in clubs, I hear it's very popular, most drug mules are people from third world countries, but if you are American or European you won't attract much suspicion...

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Just don’t go through Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei etc. they will hang you regardless of your skin colour

Maybe look up their criminal penalties for this shit before suggesting it

You need to be a massive retard to sell drugs in almost any Asian country

Just don’t go through Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei etc. they will hang you regardless of your skin colour
Yeah, the penalties are harsh there, but I'm talking about Japan, they don't execute people for drugs.

Ultra low IQ.

How do you think it is so expensive in Japan? Because Japaneses want to pay more? No JFL it is so expensive there because it is very hard to traffic there.

Demand and supply.

Also, Japan is a competent country, no Honduras, you will be catched, and white people are also suspiscious of being a mule, Colombia, Ecuador... jails are full of white people for drug traffic.

Also once you reach Japan, you won't know how to sell it, because every country has already his drug selling web controled by local Mafia. Jakuza won't let you sell it freely.

Also COCAINE BLACKPILL:
Most of the cocaine that enters into Europe and I suppose Asia, enters thru harbours, in containers, where is extrenly difficult to detect. Only the 2% of cocaine is detected by police, and is probably the average mule.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
How do you think it is so expensive in Japan? Because Japaneses want to pay more? No JFL it is so expensive there because it is very hard to traffic there.
OK, so how we disrupt the market?
How can we bring cocaine and make it affordable and acceptable to the average Japanese man, while convincing the authorities to give up on their useless war on drugs?

male-fbi-agent-working-on-computer.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Justttt and turkproducer
Fuck cocaine bro meth is much more powerful

I respect Japanese people and their culture - Dragon Ball, Naruto, Pokemon - I grew up with these things, but I don't agree with their stance on drugs, this has to change.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Justttt
Not like you would get cooked like a pig by the Yakuza. Very legit theory.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
if i want to ascend in japan as a tall white guy with blue eyes then all i need to do is visit the country and install tinder jfl