Selling Out

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels
Sorry guys, the potential to make good money on YouTube is way more important to me than this pseudo brotherhood. I’m currently running a web scraper that will organize your posts by keyword. From there I will make compilation videos that will both inform and entertain the normie population. Similar to those Reddit videos with the robot voiceover. It was nice while it lasted. :feelshah: If I’m lucky I’ll become senior incel analyst at Buzzfeed and recruit more types like BrendioEEE to embarrass themselves to the entire world.

0 replies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greenboat and Pietrosiek
crazy shit man

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3177 and 54UD4D3
Sorry guys, the potential to make good money on YouTube is way more important to me than this pseudo brotherhood. I’m currently running a web scraper that will organize your posts by keyword. From there I will make compilation videos that will both inform and entertain the normie population. Similar to those Reddit videos with the robot voiceover. It was nice while it lasted. :feelshah: If I’m lucky I’ll become senior incel analyst at Buzzfeed and recruit more types like BrendioEEE to embarrass themselves to the entire world.
Yo, u still making book

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
Please, when the Buzzfeed recruitment committee promotes you to Buzzfeed analyst do inform us and report on your analysis about inceldom

• +1
Such a nice move to have money for betabuckxxing

• JFL