Semaglutide stopped working

shieldzz

shieldzz

i have like 3 bottles left and nothing happens anymore after i use it . i bought it 6 months ago but i didnt keep the bottles in fridge

I kept them in a dark place somewhere hidden

do u think they lost their efficacy because of that ?

dont reply if u have nothing to say please

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
whats semaglutide sounds like a fucking planet

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i have like 3 bottles left and nothing happens anymore after i use it . i bought it 6 months ago but i didnt keep the bottles in fridge

Just do caloric restriction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and shieldzz
dont reply if you have nothing to say,can you fucking read ??? dumb moron
Don’t call me the moron when you don’t even have the self-respect to stop eating so much food you retarded goyslob

Don’t call me the moron when you don’t even have the self-respect to stop eating so much food you retarded goyslob
i have more self discipline than you will ever have in your pathethic life,you will never have atleast 10% of my discipline and self respect,now gtfo stupid greycel

i have more self discipline than you will ever have in your pathethic life,you will never have atleast 10% of my discipline and self respect,now gtfo stupid greycel
Ok fatass

Noo semiglutides need to stay in the fridge so that they stays stable and effective. I guess you were hiding them from ur parents right ?

Noo semiglutides need to stay in the fridge so that they stays stable and effective. I guess you were hiding them from ur parents right ?
no,i live alone,i just sometimes close the fridge so i decided to keep in a normal temp then go back and forth from cold to room temperature

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
no,i live alone,i just sometimes close the fridge so i decided to keep in a normal temp then go back and forth from cold to room temperature
Ah I think it’s lost effectiveness next time you should refrigerate constantly tbh

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back