Semen retention and bright eyes myth??

7Van Gough'O pry7

7Van Gough'O pry7

IM INSIDE YOUR WALLS
There were many self improvement videos on NO FAP that I came across Youtube some days back. I saw one video on benefits of NO FAP and it's effect on women, and in that video the text to speech narrator said that semen retention give you bright eyes and creates an aura that can attract women. Did anyone who did semen retention for a year or months noticed some kind of change in eye color???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, rand anon, szolliontaraelis and 7 others
Dosent change your eye color but it makes your eyes look brighter and more vibrant . You look more alert

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Biiyo03, CyprusGD and 3 others
Dosent change your eye color but it makes your eyes look brighter and more vibrant . You look more alert
Any other notable physical changes?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Any other notable physical changes?
My skin looked better and my hair was way thicker . Other than those two the physical benefits are not all that . Its more mental and if anything will give you huge amounts of motivation to improve your looks , start going to the gym , etc .

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Bensky and poopoohead
My skin looked better and my hair was way thicker . Other than those two the physical benefits are not all that . Its more mental and if anything will give you huge amounts of motivation to improve your looks , start going to the gym , etc .
I’ve heard about the thicker hair part and a glow you can get on your skin. Thats sick and I’m probably coping gigahard but I noticed I was making more eye contact with girls during an attempt

• +1
I’ve heard about the thicker hair part and a glow you can get on your skin. Thats sick and I’m probably coping gigahard but I noticed I was making more eye contact with girls during an attempt
No fap is not cope man . And yes it will make you low inhib . I noticed i also started stepping out my comfort zone and was even approaching with success to some degree. But now that im fully softmaxxed i will hop back on and reap 10x the benefits this time 🤭

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Just4Beast, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
No fap is not cope man . And yes it will make you low inhib . I noticed i also started stepping out my comfort zone and was even approaching with success to some degree. But now that im fully softmaxxed i will hop back on and reap 10x the benefits this time 🤭
Good shit. I also need to lean max, skin care, and grow/dye my eyebrows. My most notable failo is my nose because it’s upturned and kinda wide (bulbous) I might need to get a rhino to truly ascend. It’s the only hard max I can think of.

Can you PM me quickly? Please.

• +1
Yes it makes eyes lighter.
Here is me before and after 3 months of SR.

Before:
56916DCB C540 47DF A791 7B315B6E654A

After 3 months:
C7FED5FC 1084 454D B4B6 E82EED501014

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, Just4Beast, Schizoidcel and 6 others
maybe you'll look less tired
nofap is worth it for being 0 inhib if you can control yourself
was a day and night difference in mood for me after 45 days

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
maybe you'll look less tired
nofap is worth it for being 0 inhib if you can control yourself
was a day and night difference in mood for me after 45 days
Does it really make a difference? I always fail after like 2 weeks so never reached 45 days

I did no fap for over 16 years, and I have t40 eyes.