Semen retention and sports

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
I stopped jerking off regularly few times a day already for a week and now I feel more motivated and I go to training almost every day. Also I cutted out all junk food and I eat only protein and a little bit of healthy carbs! I feel really good. And the interesting thing that I don’t want to jerk of anymore as I wanted before I have morning wood and shit but the temptation is not like before probably because of the sport I do

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PsychoH and 14yearoldpslmogger
it genuinely does make you last longer,
makes the skin more sensitive.
also gives you a drive to approach and talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and edgewalker2181
I stopped jerking off regularly few times a day already for a week and now I feel more motivated and I go to training almost every day. Also I cutted out all junk food and I eat only protein and a little bit of healthy carbs! I feel really good. And the interesting thing that I don’t want to jerk of anymore as I wanted before I have morning wood and shit but the temptation is not like before probably because of the sport I do
6vdfcf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
I forgot that I stopped jerking off how is this placebo if I wasn’t even thinking about it and its benefits I just realised that I wasn’t doing it for some time

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
i doubt my autstic ass would talk to all those women if i wasnt on nofap. I would just rot 24/7