Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and NtIdk
I LOVE YOU AAJONUS :owo:

This is simply a lie

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Thanks for opinion .Why u think this is a lie ?Have u tried?How long if u tried ?Have u watched atleast 50 of his videos?
This is simply a lie

but why trump fuck bitches

Thanks for opinion .Why u think this is a lie ?Have u tried?How long if u tried ?Have u watched atleast 50 of his videos?
The title is a lie, because it contradicts historical facts. Most "great leaders“ were known for being promiscuous with multiple women, especially in the medieval times, look at genghis Khan for example or the ottoman sultans who had their very own personal harem of hundreds of different women, you think the women were just there for decoration?

• +1
Reactions: watah, acv700 and Beastimmung
It's real, but nutting once every 2 weeks doesn't hurt you

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Anyways history fake why because i have seen enough proof but i cant send to you i didnt saved
The title is a lie, because it contradicts historical facts. Most "great leaders“ were known for being promiscuous with multiple women, especially in the medieval times, look at genghis Khan for example or the ottoman sultans who had their very own personal harem of hundreds of different women, you think the women were just there for decorati

• JFL
Reactions: watah and The Grinch
Its about playing .If u are soul that controls body u dont need dopamine anymore or material
It's real, but nutting once every 2 weeks doesn't hurt you

wats seaman

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Its about playing .If u are soul that controls body u dont need dopamine anymore or material
I got prescribed some meds and it's a miracle that I don't do it anymore, I used to do it daily