Semi-Aspie Rage Vent

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Every time I have a hard time explaining a viewpoint, before I even finish elaborating on it, some fucking dickhead says:

"Oh hurr dumbass, 1 IQ 4U"

Fuck. You.

You insignificant piece of genetic waste, rot.

Time will cut you the fuck down, incel. Your family tree will be spayed, and your tiny existence will not be remembered.

I pity you, refusing to actually let a person explain their viewpoint, before attacking it.

Maybe it's a reflection of your life.. Like how girls don't even give you a chance to speak to them, so you take it out on those you think you can bark down in a conversation.

Sad.

Die.

Lol bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Golden Glass, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
greysel moment

my mom does the same shit. makes me want to 720 instaswap her ass but i just suck it up cuz she’ll beat my ass lolz

You can just respond again

Attachments

• 5B06FB8B-70AE-4A15-8EAF-757A31C62E18.gif
    5B06FB8B-70AE-4A15-8EAF-757A31C62E18.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Every time I have a hard time explaining a viewpoint, before I even finish elaborating on it, some fucking dickhead says:

"Oh hurr dumbass, 1 IQ 4U"

Fuck. You.

You insignificant piece of genetic waste, rot.

Time will cut you the fuck down, incel. Your family tree will be spayed, and your tiny existence will not be remembered.

I pity you, refusing to actually let a person explain their viewpoint, before attacking it.

Maybe it's a reflection of your life.. Like how girls don't even give you a chance to speak to them, so you take it out on those you think you can bark down in a conversation.

Sad.

Die.
“Dear Diary...”
67E8782C 6828 4310 8BB5 C26DC29246D0

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846