Send discord servers

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
No more fun psl discord servers these days

Only filled with tiktokcels and glazing other people @Zeta has his own discord with 1k people all glazing his narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: nathan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nathan, shizuku11111 and gigell
discord.gg/minecraft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and gigell
No more fun psl discord servers these days

Only filled with tiktokcels and glazing other people @Zeta has his own discord with 1k people all glazing his narcy fag
4BAriNE65HzP3fTDep67TB85fyBnPnLEBKF7AK7qSGbdQTrzjFWZFMfJST2FEyHQEBRBUnQNMFkfnScj6eAUEpkmBM4mpvk

But bro need to pay to join to this exclusive server

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and gigell
4BAriNE65HzP3fTDep67TB85fyBnPnLEBKF7AK7qSGbdQTrzjFWZFMfJST2FEyHQEBRBUnQNMFkfnScj6eAUEpkmBM4mpvk

But bro need to pay to join to this exclusive server
How about you pay me a hooker

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
i was in a minecraft cheating discord server where my sole purpose was to shit on everyone there daily as a routine, it was me and another guy and we literally just trolled and bullied and ragebaited everyone there, even the admins and shit, we never got banned or anything but sometimes got muted when we used to shit on the admins, it was only 1 guy and he was like 25 years old or something and twinkmaxxed chinese faggot

i dont even play minecraft anymore jfl, but me and that guy both had 70k+ messages over the span of like 4 years, whenever our name was mentioned it sent shivers down the spines of everyone there, it was pretty popular it had like 30k members i think

but that was a while ago, i joined back at the start of this year and pretty much everyone i knew was gone or inactive, server was infested with tons of trannies and faggots aswell, :feelswhy:

lifefuel server tbh, they just all took it like soyboys or fought back and got destroyed in the vc with my earrape mic :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and gigell
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Sasukecel

@BrendioEEE slop world. supply and demand.

• So Sad
the vaush discord

• +1
Mewing works!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and nathan