Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Title. Please

redlampforredlighttherapy.com

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6695
is red light therapy legit or cope?

i can’t comprehend how putting a red LED light on ur face is going to do anything

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
redlampforredlighttherapy.com
3BB37DBC 0E7E 444E 8F9E 40B09B491414

• So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
is red light therapy legit or cope?

i can’t comprehend how putting a red LED light on ur face is going to do anything
Its legit. A user here made a thread on how it worked with scientific proofen

• Woah
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Hast du was gefunden?

it doesnt work like many other copes here, im tired of faggots like you and hate you tbh
muh vitamin overdose
muh redlight
muh peptide
muh gh
muh stroyd

its all fucking cope you subhuman genetic trash you will never have a white girl with your autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot

Last edited:
it doesnt work like many other copes here, im tired of faggots like you and hate you tbh
muh vitamin overdose
muh redlight
muh peptide
muh gh
muh stroyd

its all fucking cope you subhuman genetic trash you will never have a white girl with your autism
fucked 5 girs 3 white 1 latina and 1 lightskinned girl at 15 you utter retard. Fuck you and die you little balding fagot. Fuck off looksmaxxing and go to .co where you belong to you utter retard. The next girl I fuck I will make sure she is going to say that you are a little balding while I fuck her tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
fucked 5 girs 3 white 1 latina and 1 lightskinned girl at 15 you utter retard. Fuck you and die you little balding fagot. Fuck off looksmaxxing and go to .co where you belong to you utter retard. The next girl I fuck I will make sure she is going to say that you are a little balding while I fuck her tbh
it doesnt take 140 iq to know you are larping faggot full of shit im not even going to argue with such subhuman retard like you. i enjoy the fact you are rotting here thinking you are muh lookismaxing EXDEE but fact is you are a rotting piece of shit trying out insignifanct pseudoscientific broscientist thing thats doesnt fucking wrok at all, you retard. you arent improivng yourself. do you think you are fucking unique because you use forum full of retards in it? dont you think there are many other forums with retards filled such as you thinking theyre unique? we are all going to die but you havent lived because you are a subhuman genetic piece of shit trash and you will rot here forever fuck you cocksucker

• Hmm...
Was ein Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
it doesnt take 140 iq to know you are larping faggot full of shit im not even going to argue with such subhuman retard like you. i enjoy the fact you are rotting here thinking you are muh lookismaxing EXDEE but fact is you are a rotting piece of shit trying out insignifanct pseudoscientific broscientist thing thats doesnt fucking wrok at all, you retard. you arent improivng yourself. do you think you are fucking unique because you use forum full of retards in it? dont you think there are many other forums with retards filled such as you thinking theyre unique? we are all going to die but you avent lived because you are a subhuman genetic piece of shit trash and you will rot here forever fuck you cocksucker
(*deleted attachenent*) here is your retarded white bitch btw. Lol people on discord know me already way better than you „muhh larping“ larping what fucking refugee?

Last edited:
it doesnt take 140 iq to know you are larping faggot full of shit im not even going to argue with such subhuman retard like you. i enjoy the fact you are rotting here thinking you are muh lookismaxing EXDEE but fact is you are a rotting piece of shit trying out insignifanct pseudoscientific broscientist thing thats doesnt fucking wrok at all, you retard. you arent improivng yourself. do you think you are fucking unique because you use forum full of retards in it? dont you think there are many other forums with retards filled such as you thinking theyre unique? we are all going to die but you havent lived because you are a subhuman genetic piece of shit trash and you will rot here forever fuck you cocksucker
Btw reminder that you fucking doxxed your self to some retarded greycels here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: You pathetic mentally ill subhuman

View attachment 540020 Here is your retarded white bitch btw. Lol people on discord know me already way better than you „muhh larping“ larping what fucking refugee?
Translate?
Also where the fuck do you fuck them? If you are 15? How do you hide it from parents lol

Btw reminder that you fucking doxxed your self to some retarded greycels here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: You pathetic mentally ill subhuman
do i look like i give shit about it? if you just pulled out. MUH I DOXXED YOU MUH WHAT YOU GONNA DO

literally kill yourself. i just laughed at your pathetic pissweak reply. ive indeed sent many pics of myself to retarded greycels and i dont give single shit about you doxxing me or not. thats all the power you have you insecure pathetic bullied faggot. if you were confident in first place you wouldnt even try to send me your pissweak shit reply to some whore on whatsapp.

everybody knows whores are easy to score. i literally dont give shit doxx me all you want. i can give you my address while you at it :lul:

• Hmm...
View attachment 540020 Here is your retarded white bitch btw. Lol people on discord know me already way better than you „muhh larping“ larping what fucking refugee?
like i give rats ass about some 5"2 indian subhuman scoring random under-bridge whore
you are so insecure you larp on obscure incel forums thinknig about muh overdosing 30 gram vitamin c make me gigachad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copemaxxing
like i give rats ass about some 5"2 indian subhuman scoring random under-bridge whore
you are so insecure you larp on obscure incel forums thinknig about muh overdosing 30 gram vitamin c make me gigachad
Lol I even gave already paper proof that I am not a larp? Whats your point moron?

do i look like i give shit about it? if you just pulled out. MUH I DOXXED YOU MUH WHAT YOU GONNA DO

literally kill yourself. i just laughed at your pathetic pissweak reply. ive indeed sent many pics of myself to retarded greycels and i dont give single shit about you doxxing me or not. thats all the power you have you insecure pathetic bullied faggot. if you were confident in first place you wouldnt even try to send me your pissweak shit reply to some whore on whatsapp.

everybody knows whores are easy to score. i literally dont give shit doxx me all you want. i can give you my address while you at it :lul:
She is a fucking 15 year old virgin jfl. Every girl is whore from nature? What are you trying to say bruh. „Muhh confidience“

• Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
She is a fucking 15 year old virgin jfl. Every girl is whore from nature? What are you trying to say bruh. „Muhh confidience“
You just outed yourself as a pathetic faggot that instead of arguing normally or coming back. you just threaten with muh DOXXERINO

noo what you told me bad worderino, i will ruin your liferino

kill yourself.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
You just outed yourself as a pathetic faggot that instead of arguing normally or coming back. you just threaten with muh DOXXERINO

View attachment 540060

noo what you told me bad worderino, i will ruin your liferino

kill yourself.
Jfl “threaten„ I dont doxx anyone jfl. I just want to remind you that all already now how you subhuman look like. thats what balding can do to a kid jfl

• Ugh..
Jfl “threaten„ I dont doxx anyone jfl. I just want to remind you that all already now how you subhuman look like. thats what balding can do to a kid jfl
ion remember sending my bald pics to anyone lmao. maybe back before your account was created. you fucking retard. accept your subhumanity though. you threaten people with doxxing. thats how low you are :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
ion remember sending my bald pics to anyone lmao. maybe back before your account was created. you fucking retard. accept your subhumanity though. you threaten people with doxxing. thats how low you are :lul:
„threaten“ as somebody would care about you mentally ill Giphy 7 pathetic piece of shit

giphy.gif

what am i going to do now son?

giphy.gif
Anyways keep crying and btw you arent high dht your geneti is just trash that it is too sensivite to dht 2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64
lol at calling you high t because you can grow a beard

• JFL