Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Im tired

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
you're probably just fat

Same

Over for us bhai. Thanks to the govt for putting microplastics everywhere.

We gotta wait until 21 ig
Sad i think i elevated it because of finasteride now im thinking of doing side job after 9-5 to get money for surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Same

Over for us bhai. Thanks to the govt for putting microplastics everywhere.

We gotta wait until 21 ig
just go to turkey, surgery for gyno is good over there w/ the right surgeon and only like 5k

just go to turkey, surgery for gyno is good over there w/ the right surgeon and only like 5k
plus plane tickets and hotel and everything only gonna set you back like 800 dollars, maybe 1000 if you spend longer than you need to there

Nah i would rather do it in my own country tbh.

Too lazy

Also the post surgery vists and shit

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
But i have good surgeon in my area its popular

Nah i would rather do it in my own country tbh.

Too lazy

Also the post surgery vists and shit
If ur gyno is only grade 1-2 then you can pretty well cover it up by js building chest muscle
also try raloxifene if you haven't yet, it works for some people's pubescent gynecomastia cus it targets estrogen in the breast area and blocks the receptors

to the other dude too

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and Autismcel
If ur gyno is only grade 1-2 then you can pretty well cover it up by js building chest muscle
also try raloxifene if you haven't yet, it works for some people's pubescent gynecomastia cus it targets estrogen in the breast area and blocks the receptors

@Willmogulator you too
I got it from high T sadly.

Excess T converted to E

I got it from high T sadly.

Excess T converted to E
yeah thats how everyone gets it, T aromatizes into e2 and binds to estrogen receptors in ur breast area
if you take raloxifene it will block the receptors there and it has a chance to reverse what is already there
just try it bhai, if it doesn't work you realistically only wasted like 50 dollars

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater and Autismcel
Nigger has bitch tits lol

• JFL
While white girls want tittie transplants, dalits of the forum need theirs removed 🤣

• JFL