Reactions: Willmogulater

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jué, Darkeningstar and Rea
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
Be quiet and Drive Far Away - By Deftones.
SexTape - By Deftones
Mein - By Deftones
The End - Sisyfuss
Loose Cannon - by Puzzle ( I recommend the Slow and reverb version because it smooth and very chill to listen to)
Any Songs by Crystal Castles and Pastel Ghost.
Probably Know this songs. Jealous - by Eyedress.
(L)MIRL - by Deftones
Emtombed - by Deftones
Bimbo Doll ( There actually no other songs name this so just search this up and you will find it) it’s also a save Europe type song.
I got more bangers if you want to listen to. Everyone have a different taste so you might not like this or you might actually like this. Either way, if you do. I’m glad you enjoy.
(Why the fuck am I being nice you this foid)

Be quiet and Drive Far Away - By Deftones.
SexTape - By Deftones
Mein - By Deftones
The End - Sisyfuss
Loose Cannon - by Puzzle ( I recommend the Slow and reverb version because it smooth and very chill to listen to)
Any Songs by Crystal Castles and Pastel Ghost.
Probably Know this songs. Jealous - by Eyedress.
(L)MIRL - by Deftones
Emtombed - by Deftones
Bimbo Doll ( There actually no other songs name this so just search this up and you will find it) it’s also a save Europe type song.
I got more bangers if you want to listen to. Everyone have a different taste so you might not like this or you might actually like this. Either way, if you do. I’m glad you enjoy.
(Why the fuck am I being nice you this foid)
where are the links nigga

Just search it up theory?

@Rea listen to what I sent nigga

• +1
average girl in the us
Cope. I see ugly girls everywhere in US. You mean in Europe or somewhere in South America

• +1
ugly girls are everywhere tbh
Mostly in US though. I see fat pigged everywhere. It’s so fucking annoying and disgusting to look at. Also there’s a difference between thick and fat. People have different body type. But rather have a skinny Kesha with blue eyes to save my already shitty bloodline and I’m the one that’s going to break that curse :feelshah:

• JFL
If I kill someone (in game ofc), I'll probably listen to rock n roll during
No listening to nba young boy while turning black while killing someone in GtA is actually kinda of Cool

• JFL
Most Music is evil and has subliminal messages

But here are some from rayman series

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Mostly in US though. I see fat pigged everywhere. It’s so fucking annoying and disgusting to look at. Also there’s a difference between thick and fat. People have different body type. But rather have a skinny Kesha with blue eyes to save my already shitty bloodline and I’m the one that’s going to break that curse :feelshah:
Just invest in some fatty, marry her and then you stop working so that she's forced to starve
-> enjoy your stacy

I've only listened to "be quiet and drive" and it's good bhai, i'll listen to the rest
Shut the fuck up and listen to the rest of it you fucking bitcccccccccccccccccccccccch…. Ok bhai, be enjoy 😊

• JFL