Send sad songs (wanna listen n r8)

LuckyBeast

LuckyBeast

Upgraded
Send sad songs or songs from artists who make sad music. Preferably emo & goth: rap, metal, rock. Up for any genre tho

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast

• +1
1. Sierra kid, 6/10 can't understand it so it doesn't stand out much to me since the beat and cadence doesn't seem. The most innovative
2.kid cudi #1, 8/10 good song. For some reason I never listen to that album completely but it was a pleasant surprise
3.kid cudi #2, 6.5/10 prefer old cudi but nice and relaxing.
4.taking back Sunday, 8.75/10 good song I liked it. Vibe was good and something id listen to.
5. Kxllswxtch. 8.75/10 good song and something id listen to as well. My favorite songs by this musician are "Decay" and "Gravel" :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and liberiangrimreaper

• +1
Good song. Never knew what it was called but actually a nice listen. Reminded me of a song by the outcasts

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The song is sad and RIP but not my style of music. I'm not the biggest fan of those musicians but they have had some songs that I've liked. :Comfy: sorry brah

• +1

• +1
Not typically something I go for but pretty nice. Interesting how certain octaves/pitches/frequencies convey certain emotions. Obviously, ik, but it was interesting with those particular instruments since I don't listen to those a lot. 7.5/10

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN