Send this to your oneitis and she will instantly fall for you (works)

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I don't think I should be saying this to you, but I'm going to do the effort, nevertheless. I am absolutely in love with you, from your hair to your toes, I love the way you smile and your little mannerisms, I just like everything about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that's funny because as a kid I never believed in love. I always thought guys like me were unloveable. Now I know better, seeing you I just changed. The way we connect and talk to each other, I-... I just can't live without you. I want to see you when I wake up and when I go to bed, you're the only thing that makes me want to wake up in the first place... Life without you would be boring. You light me up, you're the reason I like going to work and coming back to see you make me something to eat. You're so precious to me and to think 5 years ago I would've never seen you coming. I just want you to know I love you.

• Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger
tbh i dont think she will read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg, oldgymcel and PlayersGetPlayed
Nvm she blocked me

I don't think I should be saying this to you, but I'm going to do the effort, nevertheless. I am absolutely in love with you, from your hair to your toes, I love the way you smile and your little mannerisms, I just like everything about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and that's funny because as a kid I never believed in love. I always thought guys like me were unloveable. Now I know better, seeing you I just changed. The way we connect and talk to each other, I-... I just can't live without you. I want to see you when I wake up and when I go to bed, you're the only thing that makes me want to wake up in the first place... Life without you would be boring. You light me up, you're the reason I like going to work and coming back to see you make me something to eat. You're so precious to me and to think 5 years ago I would've never seen you coming. I just want you to know I love you.

A message that will disgust even a girl who is in love with you. Such messages will only make the girl look down on you. Chad will not fall in love. On the contrary, it is better to send mixed signals to the girl. Pump and dump but never let her think that you really love her. Of course, for this to work, she has to like your looks in the first place.

Send this if you want to end up screenshotted and sent to five different snapchat groups

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and PlayersGetPlayed
she wouldnt even see it

• So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed