Sending my resignation

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’ve gone insane. @TheMewingBBC was right,
I am indeed mentally ill. I wasn’t let out of a facility due to corona but I have problems I should fix.

I’m sorry to all BBC’s that I embarrassed with my low T antics, I’ll learn to stfu.

As for all niggas I’m beefing, I’m squashing all of it rn. I’m not in a place to beef niggas, I’m done being a villain. Putting all that behind me.

@Danish_Retard check PMs ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5187
Never seen anyone change mindset so often so quick
Bro you spassing for real tbh

No hate just an observation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Never seen anyone change mindset so often so quick
Bro you spassing for real tbh

No hate just an observation
I’ve thought against striking. I’m squashing all beef, I don’t have the strength to carry on fighting anymore. I’m done, the strike is over. Why would I continue being a villain if I’m just gonna stay messed up? I need help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5187
Ah Shit Here We Go Again GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 4804, stuckneworleans and 4 others
I’ve thought against striking. I’m squashing all beef, I don’t have the strength to carry on fighting anymore. I’m done, the strike is over. Why would I continue being a villain if I’m just gonna stay messed up? I need help
Bro do what's best for you
All this drama doesn't mean shit in the end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 4563
Tenor 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
I’m mentally ill rn. I need help. This time I’m for real, im resigning. Will find another forum, probably go on body building misc. I’m done
Their stuff is sufficient for some entertainment, I used to read it back in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I actually don’t understand your problem. Sure making fun when I’m beefing you makes sense but when I squash beef you’re still going on and doing this? It’s almost as if you want me to fight you. This forum is wack.

People come at me and I bite back, then I’m the bad guy. I back down and you guys still strike at me.

All I can say is, I hope you find peace in life.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486

Users who are viewing this thread

Back