Sent incel housemate to bed for creeping on a girl I had over

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
So I live with two other guys. One of them has been slaying like me and the other in 3 months of being in China has yet to fuck a single girl.

I had a girl over last night, we met, got some booze, at some food and went back to mine. Watched Snatch: my housemates got back towards the end and then we put on no country for old men.

The incel housemate sat on the sofa away from her leaving me a spot but over the next couple of hours got progressively more leery with her. I could see him staring at her and just left it as he was pretty drunk and shes not bad to look at. Other housemate has gone to sleep at this point.

Does the classic move of trying to move next to her on the other side. Puts a blanket over himself (I think he was trying to touch her under the blanket?) and after maybe 20 minutes I hear him whisper to her "touch me"

She has a what the fuck reaction and I say "What the fuck did you just say?". He acts as if nothing happened, I tell him it's obvious what's going on and I heard what he just said, tell him he needs to go the fuck to bed to which he instantly gets up and starts walking to his room. He's getting towards his room and I say "If you do something like this again I'm going to beat the fuck out of you", he replies with some weak ass "I'd like to see you try" and then fucks off.

I took her to bed, fucked her, woke up with her earlier and fucked again. She was getting ready to leave and was asking me not to do anything stupid. She asked me if I want to see her later today but I'm not sure if it's because she wants to see me or thinks I'm going to smash my housemates skull in.

I'm hoping the issue is squashed tbh

Didn't read

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He will probably kill you in your sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, CopeIsReal, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Is she chinese?

Tales

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
Pretty cucked to white knight scraps.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Pretty cucked to white knight scraps.
It's not whiteknighting. A housemate trying to move on my bitch when I'm 3 feet away. It's more about respect

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Catawampus
Fucking chad

It's not whiteknighting. A housemate trying to move on my bitch when I'm 3 feet away. It's more about respect
Oh, your girlfriend. I thought you meant some female friend, sorry. That is different in that case.

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Is it easy to slay in china? should be

Oh, your girlfriend. I thought you meant some female friend, sorry. That is different in that case.
She not my girlfriend, we're just fuck buddies.

Our group met her randomly on a night out and we had good chemistry. Agreed on a casual relationship
Is it easy to slay in china? should be
Yes

I'm supposed to be having a Chinese girl come over this evening to stay for the night. I could fuck a couple of girls every week if I bothered trying but I prefer having a couple of girls I can see on the weekends when I want to just relax and bust some nuts

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and born2shitforced2wipe

Our group met her randomly on a night out and we had good chemistry. Agreed on a casual relationship

Yes

I'm supposed to be having a Chinese girl come over this evening to stay for the night. I could fuck a couple of girls every week if I bothered trying but I prefer having a couple of girls I can see on the weekends when I want to just relax and bust some nuts
Have a threesome tbh.

>my girl
>literally some slut with AIDS

Shouldve just raped her together instead of being ballhog, the chinese government dgaf

Regardless, teach your "friend" to ER

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Have a threesome tbh.
I'm not the sharing type.

Would probably do it if it was some random girl I'd met that night I wasn't going to see again

>my girl
>literally some slut with AIDS

Shouldve just raped her together instead of being ballhog, the chinese government dgaf

Regardless, teach your "friend" to ER
It's more likely I have aids since I've gone raw on every girl I've fucked here tbh.

I don't need to rape, we've smashed multiple times before: I did choke her the fuck out his morning while we fucked and gave her a deep creampie.

Felt good man
You are an incel though, having sex with ethnic women does not count if you are white.

She's white Canadian though

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, slime and Butthurt Dweller
Got tired in the 2 paragraph

Didnt read tbh

I'm not the sharing type.

Would probably do it if it was some random girl I'd met that night I wasn't going to see again
I see.

Yes

fuck off faggot, stop fucking ethnic girls

ethnic girls are easy to fuck even for incel looking white guys, JFL if u think ur slaying

Treat him in a way that doesn't create resentment towards you. You could have handled that better so that he doesn't build up more envy and want to kill you. He's just an incel trying to make moves with a one track dimensional mind. He's more eager and excited than wanting to disrespect you. He's ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm not sure if this is accurate,

but basically what you're are saying happened is that you wrote all that autistic cringe just to have noone read a single letter?

What race is your housemate?

If he was the same race as your ethnic girl that's bwooooootal lol

fuck off faggot, stop fucking ethnic girls

ethnic girls are easy to fuck even for incel looking white guys, JFL if u think ur slaying
Yeah man fucking cute girls is some straight up faggot shit I agree with you.

I think I'll keep fucking white and ethnic girls though thanks lmao
I'm not sure if this is accurate,

but basically what you're are saying happened is that you wrote all that autistic cringe just to have noone read a single letter?
I live in your head rent free bro, keep crying for me t b h
What race is your housemate?

If he was the same race as your ethnic girl that's bwooooootal lol
He is white

• +1
Reactions: beyond