• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, Deleted member 45175, Lokki and 22 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cheerio, Deleted member 45175, TechnoBoss and 14 others
Feel like i am applying to harvard
Why enter .is? I feel like it's useless, it's just a bunch of cumskins circle jerking around being losers and Chad takes it all, atleast here we have niggas doing diy buccal fat removal to ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lokki, Funnyunenjoyer1, N1666 and 16 others
Why enter .is? I feel like it's useless, it's just a bunch of cumskins circle jerking around being losers and Chad takes it all, atleast here we have niggas doing diy buccal fat removal to ascend
thats true but i want to hate on foids more
more like applying to the homeless shelter but ok
one mans home is anothers shelter

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Dickdazzler
thats true but i want to hate on foids more
I have no hate for any one.

But it's a natural biological reaction men with low intelligence, and high ego preservation get when they endure a life-time of rejection.

Many low SMV women, such as fat women have the same response against men, focusing on negative traits about men to preserve their own ego/sense of self worth.

I'm not too deep into psychology, but ego preservation is probably important if we evolved so many phycological mechanisms for it.

Incel tears shitting on incels, is the same psychology of ego preservation and self worth at work.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Funnyunenjoyer1, The False Prophet and 2 others
I have no hate for any one.

But it's a natural biological reaction men with low intelligence, and high ego preservation get when they endure a life-time of rejection.

Many low SMV women, such as fat women have the same response against men, focusing on negative traits about men to preserve their own ego/sense of self worth.

I'm not too deep into psychology, but ego preservation is probably important if we evolved so many phycological mechanisms for it.

Incel tears shitting on incels, is the same psychology of ego preservation and self worth at work.
i have a girlfriend, i just like hatin
I also score in the 99th percentile for the SAT. Im actually a terra iq RR chad iq mogger
🤑🤑💵💵💵🤑🤑🤑💶💶💶💷💷💷

• Hmm...
Reactions: descension
Why are they so selective? What do they like to do on that site? What do they like to talk about mostly?

Why are they so selective? What do they like to do on that site? What do they like to talk about mostly?
its just incels coping bro, .org is better because we are improving ourselves

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, The False Prophet and Lefty Rankin
good for you, I’m banned off that site and the mods won’t let me back on

I want to go back, but; the incels on there banned me for some reason. Looksmax is much superior to say the least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, Eriot Lodger and Dickdazzler
I want to go back, but; the incels on there banned me for some reason. Looksmax is much superior to say the least.
how'd you get banned from an incel forum jfl

I posted the same shut I do on here. I guess I was more troll-like back in the day, but it's all within the PSL dialect. Those incels on .is are too sensitive.

• JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler
its just incels coping bro, .org is better because we are improving ourselves
Coping in an incel echo chamber as an incel seems worse than just being a bitter loner incel.

• Woah
They banned me jfl

I don't belong there

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
damn i could never last on that subhuman site :lul:
everyone on that site takes everything too seriously, im one of the most reported users of all time on that site after 1.5 years jfl

• +1
everyone on that site takes everything too seriously, im one of the most reported users of all time on that site after 1.5 years jfl
those truecels must be fragile as hell after rotting in their faggy echo chambers for as long as they probably have

mogged to suicide by .org

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
those truecels must be fragile as hell after rotting in their faggy echo chambers for as long as they probably have

mogged to suicide by .org
the last straw before i was hardbanned was a joke about how dogs only being a few feet tall still barked at humans thrice their size while manlets felt too insecure over people 2 inches taller than them for "shaming" or something jfl

• JFL
the last straw before i was hardbanned was a joke about how dogs only being a few feet tall still barked at humans thrice their size while manlets felt too insecure over people 2 inches taller than them for "shaming" or something jfl
damn thats exactly the sorta shit i would've expected too

snowflakes JFL

might be bluepilled but incels actually have the worst mentality. Be handsome or die trying but nah incels just stuck in there loop

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THESE NIGGAS REJECTED ME WTF

Maybe getting rejected from an incel forum is a good thing?

@Narcissus🥀
@thecel @Indracelly @xegigi @Freixel @Bojack @noodlelover @97baHater

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, insufferableincel, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Dickdazzler

View attachment 2906701

@Narcissus🥀

how did you get rejected? jfl

• JFL
how did you get rejected? jfl
i unironically told them i had 1700+ posts on .org and 1700 rep. Maybe they thought i was bragging lmfaooo

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
i unironically told them i had 1700+ posts on .org and 1700 rep. Maybe they thought i was bragging lmfaooo
Why would you want to join anyways they have no good advice on there they just sulk and bitch about life and don’t have anything to look forward too. Meanwhile i cope with sarms PE and softmaxxes. Surgery atm is out of the question for me because i get paid at a terrible rate at my new job but when im 18 i get a head start of 5k so I’ll put more money into that when i can

• Woah
It's really easy to get banned there. Never tell them that you had any sexual experiences, or how you look. That forum is the ultimate bucket of crabs. The faggot in that forum love getting new members banned and all of the mods are evil except for LeFrenchCel and ProudWeeb

View attachment 2906701

@Narcissus🥀
They think they are a prestigious forum for high-iq edgy individuals when 90% of the threads there are shitposts, water and suicidal threads

• JFL
Why would you want to join anyways they have no good advice on there they just sulk and bitch about life and don’t have anything to look forward too. Meanwhile i cope with sarms PE and softmaxxes. Surgery atm is out of the question for me because i get paid at a terrible rate at my new job but when im 18 i get a head start of 5k so I’ll put more money into that when i can
surgerymaxxing is the best, but im coping with bonesmashing rn and my zygos got big AF!

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
i spent more time on my application to that and this site than i did on my actual college application :feelskek:

• JFL
Is that where my fellow trucels dwell? i must join them.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL

View attachment 2906701

@Narcissus🥀
I also got rejected bro

• +1
Most threads there these days are either curries having race wars, or sandcoons and chink mongrels debating on who's whiter.

I tried to register on the forums years ago, back when it was .me or.to. I was angry at that rejection which is why I never tried again. But even if I could join I wouldn't, I believe that forum has strong fed infiltrators now

How dare you to betray the great lookmaxxing.org

• JFL