SEPTOPLASTY HELP NEEDED BOYOS GTFIH!

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Gold
Septoplasty is confirmed next month šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m hyped asf

But bro I hear some nigas saying it wonā€™t straighten the nose from the outside

Is this true?

Look at my crooked ass nose bro fuck I hope it straightens my nose

Attachments

• IMG_8450.jpeg
    IMG_8450.jpeg
    965.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, PsychoH, Aero and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Kavkaz777
D0E6187C F899 4A6C A683 653CD109C471
96C986D3 FB44 4D26 A152 AC44B4139A4C
58568645 C080 4B3B 9191 CF3FA073B2FE
A0796C48 0082 495A B8C0 2D816CDE65BF

EDBF7F31 48AB 4B43 B4C3 57B54F9D7A93

It Will. Iā€™m getting it too

Attachments

• 7CA309A2-ECB2-42F6-8880-8BF6F9730F31.jpeg
    7CA309A2-ECB2-42F6-8880-8BF6F9730F31.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • 2B58CE6F-E4F1-4119-8069-FC712DA539CC.png
    2B58CE6F-E4F1-4119-8069-FC712DA539CC.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteislandpill, descension and Kavkaz777
Rhino haircut squiniting and youll ascend

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 45760
Thatā€™s only septoplasty right?
Yes,

Thereā€™s even more examples if you search up ā€™septoplasty resultsā€™

I find out about this surgery cuz I had a hard time breathing to be honest, but it fixing my nose asymmetry is lifefuel too

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
Rhino haircut squiniting and youll ascend
Iā€™m doing eyelid pulling rn itā€™s acc working

But tbh the real thing I need is lower eyelid retraction

Iā€™m gonna get keratin treatment as well to straighten my hair itā€™s super thick and frizzy

• +1
Reactions: descension and PsychoH
Septoplasty is confirmed next month šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m hyped asf

But bro I hear some nigas saying it wonā€™t straighten the nose from the outside

Is this true?

Look at my crooked ass nose bro fuck I hope it straightens my nose
will your parents fully pay for it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Good job you will ascend bhai

Yes,

Thereā€™s even more examples if you search up ā€™septoplasty resultsā€™

I find out about this surgery cuz I had a hard time breathing to be honest, but it fixing my nose asymmetry is lifefuel too
Ily bro thx

Yeah, I can only breathe through one of nose holes jfl Tbh idk how Iā€™m still breathing and doing cardio without getting tired

Gl on your surgery btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Aero
tbh even if you straighten it its not like its going to increase your appeal by any means.
I guess it will make you look objectively a bit better but it will not make you more sexually appealing in the eyes of women.
Nose crookedness does not seem to be a big issue for men, plenty of male models and actors with crooked noses (Gandy being the biggest example)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Ily bro thx

Yeah, I can only breathe through one of nose holes jfl Tbh idk how Iā€™m still breathing and doing cardio without getting tired

Gl on your surgery btw
Good luck too brother, also same, i have a hard time breathing through my left nostril

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, zurzolo and Kavkaz777
it doesnt straighten your nose from the outside

• +1
tbh even if you straighten it its not like its going to increase your appeal by any means.
I guess it will make you look objectively a bit better but it will not make you more sexually appealing in the eyes of women.
Nose crookedness does not seem to be a big issue for men, plenty of male models and actors with crooked noses (Gandy being the biggest example)
Nah man idk maybe in this pic itā€™s not that visible but irl it looks way worse

This isnā€™t the only hard max Iā€™ll do I might even get rhino in the future, ramus implants and lower eyelid retraction and fillers

it wont retard. a septoplasty is strictly an internal procedure. these are examples where they did a septorhinoplasty which is common.
Explain the pics then bro

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Can a septoplasty make the nose look a bit smaller since theyre removing cartilage from the inside?

Its probably easier to convince my parents for a septoplasty than a rhino

• +1
Can a septoplasty make the nose look a bit smaller since theyre removing cartilage from the inside?

Its probably easier to convince my parents for a septoplasty than a rhino
theyā€™re not really removing it theyā€™re just placing it back where itā€™s supposed to be

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and mnbvcxz
It does straighten from the outside, notice the only person saying it wont is a negative post to rep greycel.

Good Luck.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Aero and Kavkaz777
Gandys nose isnā€™t even as crooked as mine

First thing people see when they meet me is ask

ā€œDid you break your nose in a fightā€ or something like that meaning that itā€™s super obvious on my face

Gandys nose is slightly crooked

• +1
How was the Septoplasty? Any Results?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Aero