• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Entschuldigung, Mastermind and 27 others
is the camel eating the guy?

Camel in winter lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21532, smoothsexy and 6 others
the dangers of being a manlet. same reason dogs maul kids to death. they see small submissive object, their natural instinct is to consider it prey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 24940, 5footsix56 and 8 others
i smoked a lot of weed and drank a lot of liquor so i puked my brains out

What a retard he prompted it himself and lost to the fucking camel LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 23778 and 8 others
both belong to the zoo

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zeruel, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
he punches an animal 10x+ times the size of himself

natural selection

also camel was just chilling and he goes right up to it and punches it :rage: .
piece of shit meets the disney ending

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 26535 and 2 others
he punches an animal 10x+ times the size of himself

natural selection

also camel was just chilling and he goes right up to it and punches it :rage: .
piece of shit meets the disney ending
I wouldn't want an animal like that near my store entrance either. He just wanted it gone.

Should've carried a gun.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want an animallike that near my store entrance either. He just wanted it gone.

Should've carried a gun.
mirin average internet arm chair keyboard warrior strats,

"Should've carried a gun." :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

u realize that a pistol caliber firearm (glock) is literally a peashooter against this size of a mammal

inb4 you say: :feelsuhh: no I casually open carry my AKM 7.62 x 39mm/FN FAL 7.62×51mm caliber assault rifle

If he wanted it gone he should have contacted the owner first, not punch the animal.

common sense really, u defending the guy makes u retard

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and the BULL

"Should've carried a gun." :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

u realize that a pistol caliber firearm (glock) is literally a peashooter against this size of a mammal

inb4 you say: :feelsuhh: no I casually open carry my AKM 7.62 x 39mm/FN FAL 7.62×51mm caliber assault rifle

If he wanted it gone he should have contacted the owner first, not punch the animal.

Yes great idea, just ask the Camel for its owner's number

Yes great idea, just ask the Camel for its owner's number
haha you are so funny :feelsuhh: , just go punch the camel and end up like him

the owner must be around clearly, if he is with a horse/camel type of animal

just wait a bit and look around, no way these kinds of animals get ditched

if long time passes and still no owner then call the police. whats so difficult about being civil and having common sense?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

bullet through the brain/heart will kill no matter how small the bullet. Not to mention the huge sound will likely scare the animal away.

I agree it wasn't the best way for him to act in this situation, but this dumb camel creature has 0 right of living compared to a human being. The owner of the camel should be held responsible for this death, as he left a dangerous animal out in public like that.

Could've been a clueless child that got mauled instead aswell. Or the camel could've attacked a random guy passing by.

The retard camel-owner leaves his animal out in the open like this without even having him chained to a pole or anything.

Last edited:
@Biggdink doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
why the fuck there are camels in that environment
why did he think punching it was a good idea
why the camel turns out to be fucking carnivore too jfl
so many things wrong in this video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 21532 and 3 others
bullet through the brain/heart will kill no matter how small the bullet. Not to mention the huge sound will likely scare the animal away.

I agree it wasn't the best way for him to act in this situation, but this dumb camel creature has 0 right of living compared to a human being. The owner of the camel should be held responsible for this death, as he left a dangerous animal out in public like that.

Could've been a clueless child that got mauled instead aswell. Or the camel could've attacked a random guy passing by.

The retard camel-owner leaves his animal out in the open like this without even having him chained to a pole or anything.
:soy::soy:

The Camel just defended itself

that Camel was in the right, the animal was not the aggressor, the man was instagating this event clearly

but yeah ofc a guy like you would carry a firearm with you and just mag dump random strange herbivore animals no questions asked

Angry Will Forte GIF by The Lonely Island

you are not delusional

go back to playing gta5 or cod

keep making urself look like clueless delusional unhinged freak who lacks common sense, you are burying urself deep, keep defending the aggressor who clearly attacked the camel and hit it to the fucking head, this would make any animal mad, so it was in fight or flight mode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, the BULL and Deleted member 16369
serbians are ethnic and this just confirms it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I would eat him for sure.

:soy::soy:

The Camel just defended itself

that Camel was in the right, the animal was not the aggressor, the man was instagating this event clearly

but yeah ofc a guy like you would carry a firearm with you and just mag dump random strange herbivore animals no questions asked

Angry Will Forte GIF by The Lonely Island

you are not delusional

go back to playing gta5 or cod

keep making urself look like clueless delusional unhinged freak who lacks common sense, you are burying urself deep, keep defending the aggressor who clearly attacked the camel and hit it to the fucking head, this would make any animal mad, so it was in fight or flight mode
animals don't have the right of defense.
animal rights are for cucks.

An animal is a property of a MAN. Attacking/killing an animal is only wrong, because you damage another man's property.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and looksmaxxed
Yes because clearly the camel should have been aware of this fact
The owner of the animal should've been aware of this and not had a dangerous animal out in the open in public without supervision, not even chained up.
If anyone with a gun was nearby the animal would've rightfully been shot in the head, seeing as it was mauling the man.

Retarded people shouldn't own large dangerous animals. A lot of people aren't capable enough to even own a dog, let alone a camel.

the dangers of being a manlet. same reason dogs maul kids to death. they see small submissive object, their natural instinct is to consider it prey
Camels are literally desert horses, not even some 7'0 300 lbs mountain is a match for one
Any animal past the size of a dog can kill any human no matter their strength, hairless apes are that weak

size is a deterrence. that's why standing up and making yourself big is supposed to scare off bears. doesn't work for manlets though

he actually died though

Old news but beautful clip.

Camel 1 - 0 Subhuman animal abuser