Sergi from tiktok was an incel

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Allornothing, Ken and 1 other person
Jfl you niggas think he is all that he is a mid tier htn and 6’3 what makes him a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
who's this femboy, his asshole looks breedable

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and ascension
Jfl you niggas think he is all that he is a mid tier htn and 6’3 what makes him a Chadlite
htn on omegle with good hair and an exotic spanish accentr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell
who's this femboy, his asshole looks breedable
what would you do to him?

People here are retarded and think Chad's dont have to do anything to look good. They are actually the ones doing the most on average. They have a good baseline so it motivates them to looksmax harder. Subhumans know its over so they dont even try.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, Deleted member 6128, User49 and 1 other person
Also anyone who thinks he has jb appeal irl needs to go outside. Would literally be invisible unless he approached.

lmao i thought he was 5'8

if i had no idea who he is and he just posted his face on looksmax i would rate him htn too. but with these results on tinder, omegle, and tiktok, it's undeniable he is a face mogger

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 22924

if i had no idea who he is and he just posted his face on looksmax i would rate him htn too. but with these results on tinder, omegle, and tiktok, it's undeniable he is a face mogger

Good pics and that are htn results nothing special jfl face htn and white and good pics you dont neet more in life

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

He's like 6'0"- 6'1" he said it one of his tiktoks

• +1
Good pics
yes
and that are htn results nothing special jfl
that can't be htn results though, obviously not gigachad tier but still way way above average
face htn and white and good pics you dont neet more in life
experiment was in germany so white shouldn't be a huge halo there, more like being ethnic just removes you from the competition

or it's just the medpill and that meds do a lot better than locals in northern countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924

Extremly good pics. Same reason Niko did so well and he's no more than HTN

• Woah
yes

that can't be htn results though, obviously not gigachad tier but still way way above average

experiment was in germany so white shouldn't be a huge halo there, more like being ethnic just removes you from the competition

or it's just the medpill and that meds do a lot better than locals in northern countries
That are htn results with good pics

Young people in Germany and hole west Europe is like 40% ethnic

Are like mid to strong htn results

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acne Victim and User49
That first pic is him unfrauded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, rand anon and Acne Victim

actual chad-chadlites have better results

confirmed by @Blackgymmax

• +1
Extremly good pics. Same reason Niko did so well and he's no more than HTN

there are plenty of dudes with mogger pics. he isn't the only one. a lot guys that mog him even.

That are htn results with good pics

Young people in Germany and hole west Europe is like 40% ethnic

Are like mid to strong htn results
what would you say is his match rate?

"a study by the dating app Tinder in 2019 found that men had a match rate of around 0.6% (meaning they matched with approximately 6 out of every 1,000 profiles they swiped on)"

if the average guy has this then gotta be at least in the top 1% of profiles i would say

• +1

there are plenty of dudes with mogger pics. he isn't the only one. a lot guys that mog him even.

"a study by the dating app Tinder in 2019 found that men had a match rate of around 0.6% (meaning they matched with approximately 6 out of every 1,000 profiles they swiped on)"

if the average guy has this then gotta be at least in the top 1% of profiles i would say

those femcels are chad only boyo :feelsgah:

• JFL
actual chad-chadlites have better results

confirmed by @Blackgymmax
like how much better? i've done OLD experiments where chads didn't get as good results and that's with good elo, new phone numbers etc

No idea tbh but he is just a decent looking white guy allot of guys in this videos mogg him to death to get in strong Chadlite smv + he needs a gymaxx body like this
5BD7A953 8D9A 4F26 B345 2610DCDD9372

• +1
like how much better? i've done OLD experiments where chads didn't get as good results and that's with good elo, new phone numbers etc
No idea

@Blackgymmax might know

• +1