serious discussion how to time travel or shift realities

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
I said SERIOUS so please respect this

LOA for reality shift (well sometimes reality has shifted slightly in my experience)
trances for reality shift ( i did this after takeing 70 mg melatonin and went into another reality after i was in a void and willed it )
createing a tulpa isnt a huge reality shift but does change reality

how to time travel ? if u went back in time u might forget therefore u wouldnt know . im not sure how time travel to future would be , it doesnt make sense . im trying to understand time by developing theory . but how to actually do somethign with time ? well rn we r percieveing the seamless flow of time but its entropic which means the potential of the past seems to be lost . if we could regain that , it would be useful . if we r trying to use LOA it might be easier to try to shift back a fraction of a second rather than a long time since it doesnt seem like much . but this be proof of concept .

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Reality shifting isn't real... unfortunately

Loa IS legit but It takes time to manifest things

Reality shifting isn't real... unfortunately
"real" is a misnomer cuz something is real regardless if u are aware of it or not . so "real" is just the tip of the iceberg + "real" could still be faked anyway

real/unreal should be replaced with known/unknown in most cases . "real" is just perception either sensically or theoretically

"real" is a misnomer cuz something is real regardless if u are aware of it or not . so "real" is just the tip of the iceberg + "real" could still be faked anyway

real/unreal should be replaced with known/unknown in most cases . "real" is just perception either sensically or theoretically
Its real It might be a placebo effect at first but if you keep on affirming It Will eventually come true

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
All of you are retarded time travel is possible niggas do you not know what happens to astronauts in space because of time dilation they age differently than their earthling counterparts. Unfortunately only time travel to the future is knowingly possible at this time, not the past.

Loa IS legit but It takes time to manifest things
yes the future is a pretty different reality but takes time

my future is unsalvageable if my life trajectory follows perceived rules of how people change over time

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I said SERIOUS so please respect this

LOA for reality shift (well sometimes reality has shifted slightly in my experience)
trances for reality shift ( i did this after takeing 70 mg melatonin and went into another reality after i was in a void and willed it )
createing a tulpa isnt a huge reality shift but does change reality

how to time travel ? if u went back in time u might forget therefore u wouldnt know . im not sure how time travel to future would be , it doesnt make sense . im trying to understand time by developing theory . but how to actually do somethign with time ? well rn we r percieveing the seamless flow of time but its entropic which means the potential of the past seems to be lost . if we could regain that , it would be useful . if we r trying to use LOA it might be easier to try to shift back a fraction of a second rather than a long time since it doesnt seem like much . but this be proof of concept .
I don't believe any of that Hornswoggle, although Adonis would like to know how to lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Might read later

• +1
All of you are retarded time travel is possible niggas do you not know what happens to astronauts in space because of time dilation they age differently than their earthling counterparts. Unfortunately only time travel to the future is knowingly possible at this time, not the past.
yes special relativity even has good evidence

I don't believe any of that Hornswoggle, although Adonis would like to know how to lucid dream
ive lucid dreamed multiple times take melatonin also might make sleep paralysis happened to me twice

• +1
ive lucid dreamed multiple times take melatonin also might make sleep paralysis happened to me twice
If I take melatonin I'll lucid dream?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ