Serious for real, do normies actually have dirty spontaneous sex like in the movies/tv shows???

MugzLePew

MugzLePew

Bronze
Lets say your visiting NYC in the summer, its hot and humid. You leave your hotel and begin walking through Central Park
Central park new york

Already 5 minutes in and your body begins to sweat. After 20 mins you decide to take a small break and sit down on one of the benches and just chill.
5382664 070719 wabc centralparkshooting img

Then you see a cute girl walking by, she notices you staring at her. She smiles and gives you the Salludon look. ITS ON
31AF0F42 F51F 4126 9F27 457809118801

You walk up to her and introduce yourself. ya'll start chatting and turns out she's also a tourist and is on her way to The Museum of Natural History like you.
Museum Entrance photo by American Museum of Natural History

The two of you decide to get a pretzel from on the hot dog stands in front of the Museum. Both go inside and tour the museum YADA YADA.
Maxresdefault 1

After the museum, you both decide to go to Times Square so you take the train with her. Its crowded and both of you are holding the dirty handle poles.
Lower manhattan new york city nyc ny west village subway mta public H7J6C8
NGG pH
( As a native NYCCel I always avoid touching them PRE COVID19 MTA trains are full of dirty homeless bums/crackheads serious) Anyway back to the story.

So ya'll make it to Times Square, ya'll walk around, take pictures, go inside stores etc.
Timesquare brittanypetronella 0069  large

The both of you are starting to get hungry, So you buy hotdogs.
Times square hot dog stand william carson

But the hotdogs wont suffice. You want NYC Style Pizza. The two of you decide to get a taxi and go to Brooklyn. While waiting for the taxi someone with a Siberian Husky with Gandy tier eye area walks by.
Beautiful White Siberian Husky Dog

Your date goes crazy, she starts to pet the dog, the dog licks her face (DOGPILL) all of you being normies laugh and think its cute.

A taxi stops, the two of you go in, inside the taxi its warm and hot. ( At this point the both of you are dirty from all the sweating, breath smells like shit, a dog lick the bitches face, touching dirty money and public things etc)
You make it to the Pizzeria, presumably the two of you wash your hands. Ya'll eat pizza
3675083aee20a9e18a68ee108b7d206c

Then decide to go to a bar, get a little drunk.
LakeStreet 7159

The day is over, she invites you back to her hotel room. You get a taxi. The both of you start making out.
Couple kissing nyc taxi cab times square

You make it to the hotel room. And just start having sex like crazy. None of you took a shower, wash your teeth, use hand sanitizers, and lets say you are uncircumcised so you probably have just a tiny lil bit of cheese dick. YUCK. I see it all time in movies/shows. they have sex anywhere even if they're not clean. oh and the hotel bed is probably full of bedbugs or some shit. Seriously STDs are on the rise because people are fucking dirty not because they are having too much sex.
Giphy

PS
One of my normie friends told me he had his girl give him a blowjob in riverside park, its a public park. They were hiding behind the bushes. He's now a drug addict, legit passed out on the streets shirtless fucking lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 2012, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Dn read
And yes we do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Like if you read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Too long didn’t read sorry

Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
over for cleancels

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Lets say your visiting NYC in the summer, its hot and humid. You leave your hotel and begin walking through Central Park
View attachment 724695
Already 5 minutes in and your body begins to sweat. After 20 mins you decide to take a small break and sit down on one of the benches and just chill.View attachment 724751
Then you see a cute girl walking by, she notices you staring at her. She smiles and gives you the Salludon look. ITS ON
View attachment 724812
View attachment 724777
You walk up to her and introduce yourself. ya'll start chatting and turns out she's also a tourist and is on her way to The Museum of Natural History like you.
View attachment 724839
The two of you decide to get a pretzel from on the hot dog stands in front of the Museum. Both go inside and tour the museum YADA YADA.View attachment 724821
After the museum, you both decide to go to Times Square so you take the train with her. Its crowded and both of you are holding the dirty handle poles.View attachment 724830View attachment 724833 ( As a native NYCCel I always avoid touching them PRE COVID19 MTA trains are full of dirty homeless bums/crackheads serious) Anyway back to the story.

So ya'll make it to Times Square, ya'll walk around, take pictures, go inside stores etc.View attachment 724845
The both of you are starting to get hungry, So you buy hotdogs.View attachment 724849
But the hotdogs wont suffice. You want NYC Style Pizza. The two of you decide to get a taxi and go to Brooklyn. While waiting for the taxi someone with a Siberian Husky with Gandy tier eye area walks by.
View attachment 724882
Your date goes crazy, she starts to pet the dog, the dog licks her face (DOGPILL) all of you being normies laugh and think its cute.View attachment 724901
A taxi stops, the two of you go in, inside the taxi its warm and hot. ( At this point the both of you are dirty from all the sweating, breath smells like shit, a dog lick the bitches face, touching dirty money and public things etc)
You make it to the Pizzeria, presumably the two of you wash your hands. Ya'll eat pizzaView attachment 724916
Then decide to go to a bar, get a little drunk. View attachment 724917
The day is over, she invites you back to her hotel room. You get a taxi. The both of you start making out.View attachment 724926
You make it to the hotel room. And just start having sex like crazy. None of you took a shower, wash your teeth, use hand sanitizers, and lets say you are uncircumcised so you probably have just a tiny lil bit of cheese dick. YUCK. I see it all time in movies/shows. they have sex anywhere even if they're not clean. oh and the hotel bed is probably full of bedbugs or some shit. Seriously STDs are on the rise because people are fucking dirty not because they are having too much sex.
View attachment 724937
PS
One of my normie friends told me he had his girl give him a blowjob in riverside park, its a public park. They were hiding behind the bushes. He's now a drug addict, legit passed out on the streets shirtless fucking lol.
post more shit like this it was entertaining as fuck

This felt like a whole movie.

View attachment 724695
Already 5 minutes in and your body begins to sweat. After 20 mins you decide to take a small break and sit down on one of the benches and just chill.View attachment 724751
View attachment 724812
View attachment 724777
View attachment 724839
The two of you decide to get a pretzel from on the hot dog stands in front of the Museum. Both go inside and tour the museum YADA YADA.View attachment 724821
After the museum, you both decide to go to Times Square so you take the train with her. Its crowded and both of you are holding the dirty handle poles.View attachment 724830View attachment 724833 ( As a native NYCCel I always avoid touching them PRE COVID19 MTA trains are full of dirty homeless bums/crackheads serious) Anyway back to the story.

So ya'll make it to Times Square, ya'll walk around, take pictures, go inside stores etc.View attachment 724845
The both of you are starting to get hungry, So you buy hotdogs.View attachment 724849
View attachment 724882
Your date goes crazy, she starts to pet the dog, the dog licks her face (DOGPILL) all of you being normies laugh and think its cute.View attachment 724901
You make it to the Pizzeria, presumably the two of you wash your hands. Ya'll eat pizzaView attachment 724916
Then decide to go to a bar, get a little drunk. View attachment 724917
The day is over, she invites you back to her hotel room. You get a taxi. The both of you start making out.View attachment 724926
View attachment 724937
PS
Yes, especially in NYC lol. No female is loyal. We give more love to ocks than females foh

cool fanfic didn’t read it tho

Yes, especially in NYC lol. No female is loyal. We give more love to ocks than females foh
lol yeah but I'm just focusing on hygiene and cleanliness before sex. Even the 42st station has rats and not to mention no AC during the summer sometimes. I feel dirty every time I go out. No wonder COVID19 spread so fast in NYC. I used to hangout with some hoodrats but stop going to there place, one time a fucking bedbug was crawling up my shirt never went back.
Mr Clean 1024x1024

Incel in 2020