Serious help needed

C

C1_Y0000

Iron
So basically I’m 17 and for the last few years I’ve been in my room rotting doing basically fuck all and living like shit , unintentionally starving myself of the proper nutrition and exercise needed to reach my full potential, my voice is kinda squeaky and childish and my face isn’t as masculine and defined as I feel it should be by now,
Have I fucked my looks and development for life completely? Or is there still time to reverse this Damage and reach my full genetic potential before I’m done growing?
And If so what would I have to do to ensure I reach this goal?

(I can provide photos of how I look in the pm’s)

I would appreciate if any serious looksmaxers or people that just know their shit could give me advice on this

-Thanks

Last edited:
pm

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and C1_Y0000
the best looksmax you can do is to make money, start making money to save up for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: C1_Y0000
eat a lot of healthy protein. And start building skills so you could earn money soon and surgerymax young.

• +1
As long as you’re not curry, you can fix this

• +1
We do not know the appearance, surgery may or may not be necessary.

So be the best version of yourself with softmaxxing, if you still don't like it, you can resort to surgery.

My advice to you is first of all to recover yourself mentally, not outwardly.

If you are reading this comment, don't wait a second, go under cold water and question life a

• +1